SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Arthur Knowles, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 20, 2002, 05:20 PM
Fallbrook, CA
Joined Oct 1998
1,113 Posts
Trader Rating: 35
FS: Almost NIB Hitec Focus 3 Tx, Feather Rx, 2 HS-55 & 5 amp Esc

I've decided to sell my last Hitec radio. I've decided to purchase a Futaba 9CH. The radio is almost new. The Tx & Rx was used one in an aborted takeoff on my Lite Stik. The servos have never been used (I used some smaller servos in the Lite Stick). I'm also including a 5 amp Ikarus speed control to round out the package.

FEATURES:

Single Stick Design on the Right Side of Transmitter. Proportional Third Channel Slide Switch V-tail or Elevon Mixing Specially Designed for 3-Channel Electric, 1/2A Airplanes, Gliders, or Hand Launch Gliders.

Ergonomically Designed So That You Can Hold the Transmitter with One Hand While Launching the Glider With the Other Hand.
Servo Reversing (located recessed on back of transmitter)
Mechanical Trims
FEATHER receiver
3-LED Battery Level (green-full, amber-normal, flashing red-warning)
Charging Jack (located on bottom of right side)
Excellent Adjacent Channel Rejection

INCLUDES:
Transmitter
Transmitter Antenna
Feather Receiver FM Narrow Band
Crystal Set(Channel 20)
2 HS-55J Sub Micro Servos
5 amp Ikarus speed control
Micro Switch Harness
Micro Receiver Battery Box, uses 4 'AAA'
Instruction Booklet
Transmitter Battery
Dual Charger CG-25A

You can read about more of it on the Hitec site at http://www.hitecrcd.com/Catalog/Air/...ocus3_fm.html. New cost is about $140 + S&H. I'm asking for $100 shipped & insured to your door in the CONUS. I accept Paypal (Art@NT-Guru.Com), Monry Order, or personal check. If using a personal check, it will have to clear before the merchandise will be shipped.

Art

PS: If desired, I will include a 7 (or is it 8) cell 110 mah nicad that I also used once on the Lite Stik.
Arthur Knowles is offline Find More Posts by Arthur Knowles
to remove ads between posts
Old May 21, 2002, 10:34 AM
Miami, FL USA
Joined Feb 2000
89 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
Hitec Radio

Arthur, check your mail, I sent you an offer, Cecil
Cecil M Wethy is offline Find More Posts by Cecil M Wethy
Old May 21, 2002, 08:23 PM
Fallbrook, CA