HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 18, 2005, 11:10 PM
Saskatoon, Canada
Joined Jan 2003
2,235 Posts
Micro R/C at the iHobbyExpo This week in LA

We will be at the iHobbyExpo running our Plantraco booth.

http://www.ihobbyexpo.com

If you are in the Los Angeles area, come to the show.

Dealer days are Thursday and Friday and it's open to the public for Saturday and Sunday. Usually the show is in Chicago, but this year it's LA.

We'll be flying our Butterflies (hopefully from the booth), and also in the indoor flying area. We also will be displaying some great model kits from Bob Selman Designs, and also scratch builds from Gordon Johnson, Henry Pasquet, and Joe Malinchak, and others too hopefully! Thanks to these guys for lending us their gorgeous models for our display case.

This should be a big boost to the interest in Micro R/C - this is a big show and I know a lot of people at the show are going to be blown away by what we can do now. (at least we think they should be interested!).

So come to our booth and say Hi, and if you want, maybe you can even bring your models with you and we'll see if we can fly it in the large indoor flying area. I think we will have some time slots alloted for demo flights. Not sure that will work out, but we can try - I know we are going to be flying right from our booth all day. Microblimps too, so it should be fun.

Plantraco's booth will be near the indoor flying area BOOTH #153.

There's going to be lots of cool stuff from other companies at this show too.
Plantraco is offline Find More Posts by Plantraco
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 18, 2005, 11:27 PM
Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2005
172 Posts
Im in L.A. and will probably be there, cant wait.
MLamaPilot is offline Find More Posts by MLamaPilot
Old Oct 18, 2005, 11:47 PM
Saskatoon, Canada
Joined Jan 2003
2,235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLamaPilot
Im in L.A. and will probably be there, cant wait.

OK, Cool. If you have a chance to bring in one of your planes, I betcha we can fly it. I'd like to see lots of Micro R/C at this show if possible.

In any case, I know that the litestage booth is going to be there, so you'll have a chance to get the best photograph of your model if you bring it over to them, so even if you were not allowed to fly, it's nice to get the perfect lighting that the litestage offers (we bought one, it was so good for photographing small stuff).

(Hoping for a Micro R/C Party in LA - NEAT was so fun, I want to bring some of that to LA and every show we go to).
Plantraco is offline Find More Posts by Plantraco
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 19, 2005, 03:01 AM
Joined Jul 2005
696 Posts
Dear Bud,

For those of us who can't be there, maybe you could later post some pics of the micro models there.

Thanks!
hklam is offline Find More Posts by hklam