SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mlangman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 18, 2002, 04:48 PM
Joined Feb 2002
44 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
SOLD MS Hornet Full Kit + New MS Hornet Schweizer 300 semi scale Body

MS Hornet Full Kit + New MS Hornet Schweizer 300 semi scale Body.

This Hornet is in excellent condition. The body has not yet been painted, and the stickers are still as new. The kit includes all necessary equipment (except transmitter) for flight (esc, receiver, gyro, 3 x servos, charger, battery, motor) with a whole lot off new parts, that have not been used in flight, that I have replaced on the Hornet to make it almost brand new. I will list the new parts below. It also comes with a brand new Hornet Shweizer 300 semi scale body. This kit comes in its original box with the original manual. This helicopter flies great and the battery and motor are still in excellent condition. I used a very light glue technique, so if you wish to adjust the model, it will not be a problem. All you need is a transmitter and a crystal and you are ready to fly.

New Parts List

1 x Servo Holder
1 x Motor and tail gear
1 x Main Gear
2 x Battery Mounts
1 x Tail Rotor Push Rod
2 x Tail Blades
2 x Threaded Rod
1 x Tail Boom
1 x Tail Drive Shaft
1 x Undercarriage Legs
1 x Steel Main Shaft
2 x Main Rotor Blades

I am asking $280.00 OBO including shipping.

If you have any question or wish to bye this kit, please email me at mlangman@tornadodev.com. I accept money orders or PayPal, unless you live in Orange County, CA then you can pick it up and save on shipping.
mlangman is offline Find More Posts by mlangman
Last edited by mlangman; May 20, 2002 at 12:40 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 20, 2002, 11:41 AM
Joined Feb 2002
44 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
SOLD

Item sold to Foss1997, Smooth transaction, Thanks.
mlangman is offline Find More Posts by mlangman
Last edited by mlangman; May 20, 2002 at 12:40 PM.
Closed Thread