SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by AntzLex, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 04, 2005, 10:41 AM
Joined Jul 2005
22 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
FS: OFNA 1/8 scale Buggy & 1/10 scale HPI RS42 Type S

Ofna Ultra MBX R2 with a .25 Ofna engine and Hi Tec servos. Steering servo is heavy duty servo and throttle is a standard servo. Only needs radio and receiver. Very low run time and a blast to drive. Asking 225.00 + shipping. Comes with body and some extra parts mostly screws. I haven't damaged any arms or bent frame.

The next is a HPI RS42 Type S. comes with the stock HPI .12 racing motor. It has Futaba standard servos. Team Associated Race Pipe. Will include a JR radio reciever for those that use the JR XR3 remote. Asking 200.00. Have many many parts and a whole another set of fresh tires and rims for the car. Comes with an unopened body. I believe it is the low truck body.

thanks for looking any one that is interested please send me an email at the following address:

anthony@lawlerco.com

thanks!
AntzLex is offline Find More Posts by AntzLex
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread