HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by AMTJIM, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 01, 2005, 11:49 AM
"Bible Thumper"
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2001
1,924 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
For Sale
Stand-off F-4 Phantom ARF

This is an F-4 stand-off scale jet for size .46 that I was going to convert to electric. It's unstarted except for the wing bolts, but I did remove the F4J and star/bar from the wings along with the Navy decals. It looks to be mostly laser cut with a few hand made parts. The wings are fully sheeted and it has fixed landing gear. Lots of room inside the fuse and the cockpit is long making for a easy spot for lipo placement. There are a few finshing touches it could use like some exhaust cones, some black trim over the intakes, strut covers ect. There are probably less than 20 of these in the U.S.
It was rather costly to ship so I would rather have local pick-up, but I will ship CONUS. Add 45.00 for shipping/insurance and packing material.
$140.00 for local pick-up.
NOTICE:Even though most shippers offer to insure your package, they have been known not to honor payment on damaged products like R/C planes. I offer no refunds, if your not comfortable with this, don't purchase.
AMTJIM is offline Find More Posts by AMTJIM
Last edited by AMTJIM; Oct 04, 2005 at 11:33 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2005, 11:35 AM
"Bible Thumper"
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2001
1,924 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
Seperated motor from combo, price changed and CONUS shipping.
AMTJIM is offline Find More Posts by AMTJIM
Closed Thread