HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 28, 2005, 07:40 PM
United Kingdom, Wrexham
Joined Jun 2004
622 Posts
Futurlec.com, Anybody Used Them????

Dear all, has anyone used Futurlec to order goods from, if so what is the service like etc,

cheers
plane_spotter is offline Find More Posts by plane_spotter
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2005, 08:41 PM
rogue_medic
portkennedy ,western australia
Joined Oct 2004
295 Posts
i have

they shipped pretty quickly, when a part was out of stock they alled me and asked if they should hold the whole order, send the rest ,or just cancel the backorderd part

i still got they order only a day later then i otherwise would have
chris higdon is offline Find More Posts by chris higdon
Old Sep 29, 2005, 05:48 AM
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Feb 2002
1,144 Posts
I've ordered a few things off them (for some reason, they seem to stock a few unusual components which are useful for RC products, like chips for LiPo balancers etc). Reasonably quick delivery, low postage charges.

Not sure where they actually are located - although they have offices in Australia, the parts I've ordered had postmarks from Thailand if I recall correctly. Regardless, they seem quite reasonable...
Geoff_S is online now Find More Posts by Geoff_S
Old Sep 29, 2005, 02:58 PM
Auckland, New Zealand
Joined Apr 2002
816 Posts
Yep, Ive ordered from their australian office, unfortunately, when a part was out of stock, they just held my order with no communication, until I emailed them, then when they got the part, it took another email to get them to ship it (this one was never replied to, but shipping took place the next day)

All goods ordered through the aussie site come from thailand...
SlopeKing is offline Find More Posts by SlopeKing
Old Sep 29, 2005, 03:37 PM
UK
Joined Sep 2005
298 Posts
Ordered some bits from Futurelec (aus), they came through to the UK just fine. They have a good stock of otherwise tricky to source bits.
MatC is offline Find More Posts by MatC