SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by micsaund, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 25, 2005, 11:21 AM
Fort Collins, CO USA
Joined Jun 2005
164 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
FS: Building with Foam book by Parkflier Plastics

Hi all!

I recently bought the Building with Foam book by Keith Sparks (which you may have seen in the banner ads here) and after reading it, I didn't find the information all that useful for the types of planes I want to build.

So, I'd like to sell it. It's been read once and is in like-new condition. It's never been completely pressed-flat/open and has no tears or other damage. I'd like to sell it for $15 shipping included (USA only) payable via PayPal. That's about $5-6 off the shipped price from the vendor, so I think that's a reasonable discount. I have Ebay feedback under the same username (micsaund) so feel free to look that up.

PM me if interested.

Mike
micsaund is offline Find More Posts by micsaund
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread