SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ap714, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 25, 2005, 11:37 AM
Bayside
Joined Apr 2005
201 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
For Sale
Micro Gear for sale

Just wanted to put this out there to see if anyone is interested in any micro gear.... I have LOADS of Brand new Micro gear from assorted companies.... I thought i was going to head into the micro indoor flyer direction but I am hooked on larger scale electrics for now.... Some of the stuff are enclosed actuators, actuators,micro servos,single lithium cells- all sizes,2 cell lithiums 250 maH,rffs 100 receivers,blue arrow receivers,micro motors,micro foam wings(airfoils),Micro motors and gearboxes,props,micro landing gear,wing ribs for stick builds, YOU NAME IT, I HAVE IT..... Let me know what your looking for ,along with your email address and i will send you photos.... SORRY THERE ARE NO PRICES BUT YOU HAVE TO SEE PHOTOS BEFORE I POST PRICES.....I have TOO much merchandise to list individual photos and prices... Think of what you need... I probably have it brand new !!!!! 250 dollars
ap714 is offline Find More Posts by ap714
Last edited by ap714; Sep 25, 2005 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Prices
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 25, 2005, 11:57 AM
dst
Santa Clara
Joined Aug 2005
598 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ap714
Just wanted to put this out there to see if anyone is interested in any micro gear.... I have LOADS of Brand new Micro gear from assorted companies.... I thought i was going to head into the micro indoor flyer direction but I am hooked on larger scale electrics for now.... Some of the stuff are enclosed actuators, actuators,micro servos,single lithium cells- all sizes,2 cell lithiums 250 maH,rffs 100 receivers,blue arrow receivers,micro motors,micro foam wings(airfoils),Micro motors and gearboxes,props,micro landing gear,wing ribs for stick builds, YOU NAME IT, I HAVE IT..... Let me know what your looking for ,along with your email address and i will send you photos.... SORRY THERE ARE NO PRICES BUT YOU HAVE TO SEE PHOTOS BEFORE I POST PRICES.....I have TOO much merchandise to list individual photos and prices... Think of what you need... I probably have it brand new !!!!! 250 dollars
Why do we "...HAVE TO SEE PHOTO'S BEFORE..." you quote? Why don't you just make a list of what you have and how much you want for it and post it. I think you would be more successful because we are less likely to ask you for something we think you might have.

dt
dst is offline Find More Posts by dst
Old Sep 25, 2005, 12:00 PM
Bayside
Joined Apr 2005
201 Posts
Photos

Micro Lipoly chargers also.... Here is a big photo of some of the stuff
Old Sep 25, 2005, 02:36 PM
Bayside
Joined Apr 2005
201 Posts
Will accept trades !!!!

I will also entertain trades for the whole lot of equiptment.... Prop or EDF Equiptment or Airframes.....
basically I have 1 or 2 of everything sold on http://www.roomflight.com/
and most stuff from http://www.slowfly.com/index.chtml
I dont have any air frames.... I do however have Foam wing cores with airfoils from http://www.slowfly.com/store/view.ch...&view=%2324771
All equiptment is brand new and in original packages.... 4 mm single drive units with prop,10 mm single drive units with prop,dual 6mm encolsed actuators with all rods and connectors,dual 4mm enclosed actuators,Dual 3/8 actuators with housing,RFFS 100 receiver with voltage light and guard,KC 100 lithium charger,single magnetic actuators,Micro magnets for mounting batteries or whatever,actuator magnets,laser cut wheels and struts-3/8"-3/4"-1"-1 1/2",
Formed balsa wing ribs-3"-4"-4.5"-6",microflex antennas,all size single cell lipolies,E tech 250 Mah lipoly with JST connectors,
That is just some of the stuff i have.... Please be concise with what you need put it together and make an offer for purchase or trade....
I am interested in Prop jets,EDF Jets,3-d most airframes lets deal....
FREE SHIPPING WITH ANY PURCHASE OR TRADE......
Old Sep 26, 2005, 06:22 PM
United States, IN, Muncie
Joined Dec 2004
19 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
Micro Gear for sale

Hi:
I'd be interested in your micro motors, gear drives, lipoly cells and actuators. (perhaps even your receivers). My e-mail is gpolcz@sbcglobal.net. Please let me know your prices (shipped) and method of payment (PayPal?)

Thanks!
Gyorgy
mini rc is offline Find More Posts by mini rc
Old Sep 27, 2005, 12:58 PM
Ol' Deadeye
Lubbock,TX
Joined Aug 2005
124 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
anything left?
Dusty Puddles is offline Find More Posts by Dusty Puddles
Old Sep 27, 2005, 09:09 PM
Bayside
Joined Apr 2005
201 Posts
Everything is Still here......

you guys have to do me a favor and be specific for what you want...Basically Tell me exactly what you want so i can price it.... $ 250 dollars takes the whole lot !!!!! Over 400 dollars worth of stuff.... If you have any large planes your not using I would definately trade... I f interested in the whole lot for trade or sale let me know.... I will then email you a Complete list of each and every part and include detailed photos... I dont always come on I am a Fireman in NYC so when I go to work it is for a few days....
Old Sep 27, 2005, 09:14 PM
Bayside
Joined Apr 2005
201 Posts
Give me a few days !!!!

If you guys give me a few days I will post an exact list and pics of every component I have... There is just so much of it it is going to take me some time... But at least then pricing and such will be way easier....
Old Sep 28, 2005, 12:02 AM
:)
Here, There, Somewhere
Joined Jul 2004
271 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Hey,

I PMed you a while back. Did you get it, I was pretty specific with what I wanted?

Thanks.
Dongo is offline Find More Posts by Dongo
Old Sep 28, 2005, 12:09 AM
Bayside
Joined Apr 2005
201 Posts
About the P.M.s

I will get back to everyone with prices and detailed photos and specifics...In a few days.... Please be patient....
Old Sep 29, 2005, 08:17 PM
Bayside
Joined Apr 2005
201 Posts
List almost ready...

Please be patient guys.... I will have the complete list ready by monday...... Thank You all for looking.... Great Deal.....Look in your hangars for planes your not using I will take trades also.!!!!!!!
Old Oct 08, 2005, 10:58 AM
Bayside
Joined Apr 2005
201 Posts
Digital Camera Broke......

Guys My digital camera broke.....Heres what you can do....Post what you want and how much you want it for and it will probably be yours within reason... again I pay all shipping Cont.US
Anyone have any brushless motors they are not using ? like speed 400 size ...I am willing to trade the whole Lot for a New or great condition 400 size Brushless and or SC combo and or Lipos.... any offers ?
Last edited by ap714; Oct 08, 2005 at 11:09 AM. Reason: change
Old Oct 09, 2005, 03:44 AM
United States, IN, Muncie
Joined Dec 2004
19 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
RFFS etc

Hello:
I'd be interested in the Roomflite 4 mm 2 stage drive, the 6 mm 1 & 2 stage drives and the enclosed actuators. How about $ 50??
Also if you can post a list and prices of the rest of the stuff I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Gyorgy
mini rc is offline Find More Posts by mini rc
Old Oct 09, 2005, 10:02 AM
Bayside
Joined Apr 2005
201 Posts
Mini rc

There are no two stage drives.... Out of the Items you listed...(1)- 1 6mm 1 stage drive &prop (2)- 1 10mm 9:1 1 stage drive &prop (3) 1 pair 4 mm enclosed actuators w/pushrods hinges &control horns and 1 pair of 6 mm enclosed actuators...... I can do that order for $ 65 dollars shipped....All are brand new never touched...Can throw in some 1 cell 85 mah batts as well...
Closed Thread