SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rojoyinc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 09, 2002, 10:56 AM
Piccolator
Grand Rapids, MI
Joined Jan 2002
430 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
RC planes/equipment wanted in TRADE for NEW SPORT KITES

I do website work and get paid in sport kites. These are the best in the world and models are offered from 60.00 - to 400.00 ea.

I'm fairly new into electric RC planes and am interested in getting 5-6 planes and more equipment. If you have anything decent to sell and would like to trade for a new direct from the factory sport kite please contact me. rojoyinc@attbi.com

The kites can be seen at www.prismkites.com/new-site

models and prices can be seen here.

http://www.prismkites.com/new-site/sport-kites.htm

My kite site:
www.houseofphotography.com/kramer/kites1.htm

I enjoy things that fly - and I'm sure that most RC fliers would also love sport kites.

Ron
rojoyinc is offline Find More Posts by rojoyinc
to remove ads between posts
Old May 09, 2002, 05:09 PM
Piccolator
Grand Rapids, MI
Joined Jan 2002
430 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
I got a couple replies already. And have given this more thought...

I'm willing to do trades like someone out there get me a new BD-5 kit from hobby-lobby ( 150 bucks-ish ) and I'll trade you a brand new from the factory 280.00 - sport kite.

Ya see the company pays me for my work in new sport kites, and I don't need any more of them. so this sort of trade will benifet me and the trader. I've gotten kites for 4 years and have bags full of them already.

email me - rojoyinc@attbi.com
rojoyinc is offline Find More Posts by rojoyinc
Last edited by rojoyinc; May 09, 2002 at 05:44 PM.
Closed Thread