SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 07, 2002, 06:02 AM
Los Angeles, CA
Joined Feb 2002
20 Posts
Need HElp Setting up Voyager E in Southern California

I am in Orange County, and I need help setting up my Voyager E with a Futaba 8U, and a GY-401 gyro. Is there anyone local to me that would be willing to spend a little time helping me get it flying. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

socalheli@hotmail.com
SoCalHeli is offline Find More Posts by SoCalHeli
to remove ads between posts
Old May 07, 2002, 10:41 AM
San Marcos, CA USA
Joined Jan 2001
130 Posts
unfortunatly I live in the San Diego area. You might try joining the Voyager group, we might be able to help you online if you can't find somebody close to you. Here is the goups site : http://www.egroups.com/group/JRVoyagerE

Hope that helps.

August
August is offline Find More Posts by August
Old May 07, 2002, 05:38 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Joined Feb 2002
20 Posts
The CCPM Setup

I am just having a hell of a time getting the CCPM to work right, i have all of the movements in the right direction, but it would be helpful to have someone double check it all. Thanks
SoCalHeli is offline Find More Posts by SoCalHeli