HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 06, 2001, 12:42 PM
Rochester, NY, USA
Joined Sep 2000
220 Posts
Silly Question about Pixie-7P...

Once you program it, does it store the settings indefinitely, even without battery power?

Sounds like a wonderful replacement for my Jeti 05 / Tadiaran setup; I've been fearful of surpassing the recommended low-voltage for these cells. It even has a higher switching frequency! And it's lighter too!

Thanks!

Mike
crash_gordon is offline Find More Posts by crash_gordon
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2001, 01:16 AM
Joined May 2000
2,837 Posts
Hello Crash.I think it's the best value for the consumer's dollar in features,durability,and weight at this time.You can use the Jeti fearlessly on 2 cells! All the programming stays where its set with no battery connected. Regards
Bleriot is offline Find More Posts by Bleriot
Old Jul 07, 2001, 01:34 AM
Rochester, NY, USA
Joined Sep 2000
220 Posts
Hi Bleriot,

Thanks for the info! It's good to know you don't have to go through that programming rigmarole every time. Maybe they could figure out how to make that work in my VCR, so I don't have to figure out how to reset it after every thunderstorm

Thanks again,

Mike
crash_gordon is offline Find More Posts by crash_gordon