SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 03, 2001, 08:15 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Joined Nov 2000
4,359 Posts
Anyone have more than 1 Litestick - Wife thinks I'm whacked.

I had a lot of fun building my first Litestick, I always build slow on the first plane I do but then building the second is a breeze. I want to get a second stick & put it in reserve, maybe do some experiments with it.
The wife thinks I'm whacked, She says "You already have one, why do you need another? Don't you have enough planes? Blah, Blah, Blah. I tell her come one it's only like $26, how can I go wrong?
OH, here's a survey, How many Litesticks do you have? Also, How many total Eplanes do you have?
mrebman is offline Find More Posts by mrebman
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 03, 2001, 08:28 PM
Little Rock,AR,USA
Joined Jun 2001
289 Posts
I have 10, well picies of 10 anyway.
1 and a 1/2 fundango's ,2 yard bee's ,mini lazer Meat stick,elec. cox cub and a zilin
Shawn Davis is offline Find More Posts by Shawn Davis
Old Jul 03, 2001, 09:44 PM
Hollywood, FL
Joined Dec 2000
53 Posts
I have 6 lite sticks, a tiger moth, Ifo mkIII, elipstik, etc... I have, so far, avoided being committed, but my wife is thinking about it.

Dan
Entropy1 is offline Find More Posts by Entropy1
Old Jul 03, 2001, 11:52 PM
ny
Joined Dec 2000
1,270 Posts
Have 5! 3 litestiks and 1 of each of the pico fds Will probley get more.Thinking about a Duskstick.

[This message has been edited by russ6421 (edited 07-03-2001).]
russ6421 is offline Find More Posts by russ6421
Old Jul 03, 2001, 11:56 PM
Our Daddy and Heli Junkie
In Heli Wonderland
Joined Aug 1999
22,801 Posts
I only have 2 that fly. My 3rd went to Ron Dodd at chilliwack!
Fred Bronk is offline Find More Posts by Fred Bronk
Old Jul 03, 2001, 11:58 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Joined Nov 2000
4,359 Posts
Whew! Thanks guys I'm not whacked after all!
I just bought a GWS Tiger Moth (She hasn't found out about that one yet). What better way to spend a Rainy, Windy or Snowy day than building a Litestick!
mrebman is offline Find More Posts by mrebman
Old Jul 04, 2001, 05:32 AM
pfg
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Joined Feb 2001
446 Posts

#1 is normal
#2 + #3 = twinstick
#4 in box

pfg is offline Find More Posts by pfg
Old Jul 04, 2001, 10:24 AM
windsor,ontario,canada
Joined Jun 2001
473 Posts
Are you guys "P whipped" tell your wife you can buy as manny airplanes as you want.

Just a minute:

O.K. honney I'm getting off the computer, I know I already used my 15 minutes of computer time.

have to go now.
adaptabl is offline Find More Posts by adaptabl
Old Jul 05, 2001, 01:24 PM
Dallas,TX
Joined Jul 2001
1,656 Posts
I have 1 litestick and one zagi 400x but have been thinking about my third. I want a parkflyer that looks like a "real" plane, can fly in a football field size area (my zagi can't) and is more manuverable than the standard stick. Oh, also want the price for plane and motor under $60 and it needs to be pretty tough so it can take hard landings. Ideas? FD stick comes to mind but I hate to pay twice as much for a lite stick with a foam fuse.

Quote:
Originally posted by alterego:
Tell your wife that she's getting off extremely lightly - you could be into helicopters and/or jets!

Er, hope this helps...

[This message has been edited by alterego (edited 07-05-2001).]
mattk17 is offline Find More Posts by mattk17
Old Jul 05, 2001, 01:35 PM
Addicted Member
Shrewsbury, MA
Joined May 2001
161 Posts
6 litestik, 1 zagi, 1 carbon fiber mini-mouse, 1 experimental foam N9M, and two walmart viper carcasses.

You only have 1 litestik? You are weird.
miker is offline Find More Posts by miker
Old Jul 05, 2001, 03:36 PM
A Few Sandwiches Shy
Orlando, FL
Joined Jun 2001
1,961 Posts
1 semi stock litestick, 1 canard stick (in pieces, run in with fence post), 1 set aileron wings, twin stick or dornier (push/pull)stick in progress, 1 cub and 1 tiger moth. My wife thinks these things are great since I've stopped bugging her about what my next warbird or giant scale project might be!! They all together cost less than the slimer engine I wanted.
RMason is offline Find More Posts by RMason
Old Jul 05, 2001, 04:44 PM
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Joined Sep 2000
1,550 Posts
Jump into e-flight with a Firebird(it still flies on my 3ch radio mod). Completely demolished 2 LS(a LS and a Pico). On my third LS series the FD. Looked at moth and gave up because of the tiny battery bay. I need to do quite a lot to support my camera battery.

So many planes but only two can fly any point in time. I need to collect more radio gears to support more flyable planes.

This is fun,
Charles
jas_Qfix is offline Find More Posts by jas_Qfix
Old Jul 05, 2001, 04:57 PM
bps
Indianapolis, IN
Joined Apr 2001
846 Posts
I have 2 Sticks and about 6 other planes ready to fly. You are not nuts. The wife says more power to the model movement. She always knows where I am and what I am doing. Am I missing something here??????? I am ready to get into choppers soon. Theory test!
bps is online now Find More Posts by bps
Old Jul 05, 2001, 09:15 PM
Schumacher USA
Tampa FL
Joined Jul 2000
3,038 Posts
Miker is right, you need help!

4 'sticks, one normal, one bipestick (2), and one cubstick.

Plus a .10size shrike sp400 conv., a 36" Ki-84 geared 480, an FMA razor in the retirement home, a multiplex teddy, a facetmobile, a graupner Fokker E.III, Hobby lobby skimmer & low wing skimmer, a guillows spitfire geared 280, and five more kits awaiting building time!

You need to let your wife know that you're just getting started, and it will get MUCH worse as the addiction takes a firmer hold on you.

Be honest w/her and tell her that 1/3 of your earnings will now be appropriated towards r/c, and as stated above, she'll never have to worry about "where you are and what have you been doing" b/c you'll either be building, flying, buying, or working extra hours to afford all of it!

Just let it take you, it may not be as cheap as heroine, but at least it wont kill you!

Shawn
Shawn Palmer is offline Find More Posts by Shawn Palmer
Old Jul 05, 2001, 09:36 PM
sacramneto
Joined Dec 1996
17 Posts
IM sorry but you guys are sick, sick,sick!!!!it looks like the E
thing is getting out of hand....help its pulling me in.. ahhhh!
(ME)
1 ZAGI X
1 PICO STICK
1 MINI IFO
1 FUNDANGO
1 PICCOLO HELI
1 HORNET HELI
1 SWITCHBLADE (ON ITS WAY)
1 ELECTRA GLIDER
OHH YA I HAVE GAS TOO BUT I NEED TO GET RID OF THEM ;-)
thanx for all the help to all the ezoners....youre all great help.....
propwash is offline Find More Posts by propwash