Here is the address:

http://www.newcreations-rc.com/
die fleidermaus is offline Find More Posts by die fleidermaus
Old May 04, 2002, 10:23 PM
Folsom,Ca,USA
Joined Apr 2001
992 Posts
Yeah, Kirk really does care!

Always most pleased with service and prices with him.

DaveW
DaveW is offline Find More Posts by DaveW
Old May 04, 2002, 10:51 PM
Houston,TX
Joined Mar 2000
1,217 Posts
I normally order stuff in the morning and expect it in the mailbox the next evening... of course I only live about 1 1/2 hr from his shop. The only times it has been longer is when the package carrier messes up the delivery.

This really spoils me when ordering from other vendors.
ScottS is offline Find More Posts by ScottS
Old May 06, 2002, 10:05 PM
Cincinnati, OH USA
Joined Oct 2000
1,960 Posts
I'll be darned! There's e-flyers in Newton? I learned to fly RC at the field outside Council Grove, and my plant manager in those days grew up in Newton. Jeez, it's been more than 10 years since I moved away from KS.

Kirk is absolutely one of the best. He was there when I took my first bumbling steps in electric flight, and he never failed to answer my questions or exceed my expectations. I don't envy him the appalling hours that he keeps, but almost anyone could feel a pang of envy at the respect and affection he's earned in the electric flight community.

Jim
Jim Ryan is offline Find More Posts by Jim Ryan
Old May 06, 2002, 11:02 PM
West Texas
Joined Nov 2001
131 Posts
Ditto

More of the same from me about Kirk & New Creations. They are not the cheapest but in my opinion they are the best. If you have not done so call them and ask for their catalog. Not exactly a Tower Hobbies type catalog (black & white) but has just as many pages and just as many if not more products than TH and it all electrics.

Trust me; support this man and his company because he supports you!

Later,

Craig
Wantab is offline Find More Posts by Wantab
Old May 08, 2002, 01:01 AM
YVR
Sean in YVR (Vancouver)
Vancouver, BC
Joined Sep 2001
276 Posts
Thumbs up for Kirk & New Creations from me too. Since getting back into this hobby I've ordered from 8-10 different vendors, and Kirk's customer service was by far the best. Can't recommend him enough.

Sean
YVR is offline Find More Posts by YVR
Old May 12, 2002, 10:48 PM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
United States, HI, Kapalua
Joined Jan 2002
1,200 Posts
I don't doubt for a second that New Creations is a GREAT place to buy RC stuff. They consistently receive praise on this site.
Which is why I emailed them, TWICE, over 2 weeks ago to inquire whether they had something in stock.
I still have not received a reply.
Before someone says to call them, I understand that.
My complaint is why have an on line email information request link if you're not going to answer it?
Sorry, Kirk, you lost an EASY order. I found it elsewhere.
CoastalFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CoastalFlyer
Old May 13, 2002, 12:14 AM
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined Nov 2000
6,284 Posts
A few years ago I asked about E-mail response. He stated that he receives hundreds of E-mails a day and it is simply not possible to answer them all quickly. Consider this--Walk-in trade,Phone calls,E-mails,Stock replacement,etc,etc. Then add to the mix those non sensical things like sleep,meals and family.
And don't forget an occasional trip to the field to fly.

I would guess he has a 16 hour day as it is.
BillM is offline Find More Posts by BillM
Old May 13, 2002, 01:00 AM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
United States, HI, Kapalua
Joined Jan 2002
1,200 Posts
Bill:
I don't doubt for a second that Kirk's days are VERY busy. Just as I don't doubt that he does a great job of running his business. His many satisfied customers here on Ezone clearly demonstrate that.
But, placing an email link on your web site that you don't respond to is bad business. Plain and simple.
It would be far smarter for him to just state up front that time constraints prevent him from answering his email, and to please call for information.
CoastalFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CoastalFlyer
Old May 13, 2002, 01:01 PM
Balsa Flies Better!
Stamford, CT
Joined Oct 2000
6,734 Posts
I'll put in another vote for Kirk as being one of the best shops in the biz. His honesty is very much appreciated- he's always let me know (although occasionally it's a little subtle) what he thinks about my choices- and I've never once regretted following his recommendations.

Sam
Megowcoupe is offline Find More Posts by Megowcoupe