HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 19, 2005, 09:54 AM
Crazy bubble-head!
United States, FL, Naples
Joined Mar 2004
186 Posts
1/96 scale Russian Typhoon model for sale.

32 Parallel Typhoon Submarine in 1/96 scale (approx 6' OAL)

I've decided to let this model go in order to clear up room for a similar scratch building project that I've undertaken.

My Typhoon project is fully documented on My Typhoon Webpage. Feel free to stop in and take a look.

What you get:

-Accurized 1/96 scale hull, laid up in polyester resin and glass. Includes hull, top deck and sail.

-Set of scratch built periscopes

-2.25" diameter RABOESCH brass props in left and right hand.

-laser cut missile deck

-folder with miscellaneous reference material and blueprints.

This is a very roomy hull with tons of room for anything that you'll ever need to put in a sub (missiles, torps, working periscopes, etc..) The aft of the hull has been chopped off, completely rebuilt, and added on to more accurately reflect the real submarine's contours.

The new owner will need to do a bit of cleanup, scratch some control surfaces, scribe in some details, add some indexing strips, and mount the missile deck. That done, she'll be ready for electronics and trimming. This is not a complete kit, as the control surfaces are not included and will need to be scratch built.

Asking $350 plus shipping. Serious offers considered.

Email me at bob@rc-sub.com with questions and offers.

Thanks.

Nemo is offline Find More Posts by Nemo
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 21, 2005, 03:35 PM
Crazy bubble-head!
United States, FL, Naples
Joined Mar 2004
186 Posts
SOLD! Thanks for looking!
Nemo is offline Find More Posts by Nemo