HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by flyhigh_and_die, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 15, 2005, 05:19 PM
Probro 1131
Oswego, NY
Joined Dec 2004
15 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Sold
E-Flite Blade Heli lots of extras name ur $$$$

I'm selling my eflite blade. I'm sellign because i need the money and this doesn't get the flying it deserves. This helicopter is RTF with only 4 minor problems. The tail boom is broken( can easily be replaced with a 5mm CF tube, if i get some CF before someone buys ill replace it myself) one of the flanges extending off the body for the skid mounts broke off( they skids still remain stable and in a crash the broken part allows some play and prevents the landing skids from breaking, and i accidentally sliced into the antenna a little about half the length. It could just be clipped because you wont fly very far from yourself. The last problem is that the canopy is broken( its been fixed with epoxy but it looks ugly) and the back canopy holder broke off the frame ( I can try and re-glue the CF piece back on with Gorilla Glue if you want me to......i fly without the canopy to save weight and its cool to watch your servos and make sure everything is running smooth with no binding. Also not really anything on the helicopter but i clipped the charge lead and wire of the charger and hooked them up to banana plugs for my Hobbico Charger(it was a cheap charger that came with it and would eventually ruin the battery) if its a big problem that you don't have a charger i could try and find the charger body and re-solder the lead back, if not ill send as is with the banana plugs. Battery uses a JST connector!

So now for the extras, extras include
- already installed Fully Symmetrical CF blades( they are light and do not dent like wood, don't break either, so they eliminate almost all vibration.-$30

-An unopened Aerobatic Enhancement Kit (AEK) (for inverted flying)-$24(if you want to install this you will need a 900-1320 3cell lipo)

-Lots of spare parts, Ball link pushrod sets, heatsink compound(for AEK), 1 used and 2 unused tail rotors, 2 tail rotor shafts, spare set of landing skids, new rear plastic tailrotor mount, new main frame(this has the part that is broken off on the frame that is flying right now, an unopened hardware mounting set with wrench, and a few other accessories i cant think of-all totaling over $30 dollars.

-Ill throw in the training gear they are kind of cracked and beat up but use a little epoxy and it should hold together long enough for you to learn. If you spend a little time on the simulator you shouldn't need to use em.( the traning gear make the helicopter fly worse and amplify the vibrations greatly)

I'm selling all this for $180 shipped.
flyhigh_and_die is offline Find More Posts by flyhigh_and_die
Last edited by flyhigh_and_die; Aug 15, 2005 at 11:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 15, 2005, 09:21 PM
Joined Aug 2005
95 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
not to be rude or anything, im selling mine RTF E-Flite Blade CP for $160.. It has no problems and it flys perfect!
djpikey20 is offline Find More Posts by djpikey20
Old Aug 15, 2005, 10:36 PM
Zoom, zoom...
Roseville, CA (Sacramento area)
Joined May 2003
3,514 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpikey20
not to be rude or anything, im selling mine RTF E-Flite Blade CP for $160.. It has no problems and it flys perfect!
Not cool to hijack someone elses thread.
Trikster is offline Find More Posts by Trikster
Old Aug 15, 2005, 10:59 PM
Joined Aug 2005
95 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
no that wasnt what i was doing. i was just letting him notice that he might wanna lower his price... also as someone told me in MY thread LHS has them for sall brand new for $189.00! just letting u know!
djpikey20 is offline Find More Posts by djpikey20
Old Aug 15, 2005, 11:44 PM
Probro 1131
Oswego, NY
Joined Dec 2004
15 Posts
yeah but does yours have carbon fiber blades or an aerobatic enhancement kit? NO! So maybe i should sell mine for $210? Not to mention i have a ton of extra parts worth over 30 dollars

Ill fix the tail boom problem when my CF arrives, the antenna semi-slice isnt a big deal i didnt actually cut the antenna just the plastic coating. Ill also reglue the rear canopy pin so its stronger than it was before.

Anyone take $175 shipped or best offer?
Last edited by flyhigh_and_die; Aug 15, 2005 at 11:52 PM.
Old Aug 16, 2005, 06:22 PM
Probro 1131
Oswego, NY
Joined Dec 2004
15 Posts
$165 anyone? Im giving this away!!!
Old Aug 17, 2005, 12:49 AM
Probro 1131
Oswego, NY
Joined Dec 2004
15 Posts
make an offer? Can i get some feedback as to why noone is buying this?
Old Aug 17, 2005, 01:07 AM
Taters Ban Count: 4
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Joined Dec 2004
908 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Its broken- nobody wants a "ghettorigged" heli I would take it, but I have one already...

Noone wants broken parts and "play"
Tater-Tot is offline Find More Posts by Tater-Tot
Old Aug 17, 2005, 02:07 AM
Salem, Oregon
Joined Mar 2005
768 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
Maybe because you only have one post and have 0 trader rating.
mildewing is offline Find More Posts by mildewing
Old Aug 17, 2005, 04:17 PM
Probro 1131
Oswego, NY
Joined Dec 2004
15 Posts
well how do you get trader rating? Ive sold 4 thigns and havent gotten any thign ad far as trader rating. Its not ghetto rigged and besides the stuff i mentioned is prob broken on other ppl's heli's they just dont mention it so they can sell it easier. It doesnt allow play when you insert the skid into whats left of the holder but when it crashes its a relief point for the skids. Not to mention if it really ruffles your feathers that muhc it comes with a new airframe. If i replaced the airframe, got a new charger, a new canopy, and replace the tail boom(which im doing today) will someone take it for $175 shipped?
Old Aug 17, 2005, 11:14 PM
Who reversed my ailerons?
Saskatoon,Sk. Canada
Joined Feb 2005
1,123 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyhigh_and_die
$165 anyone? Im giving this away!!!
Did it go up in price?

Not meaning to highjack your thread, but you did ask for opinions. Just so you know, it's probably your trader rating and post count. It shows that you haven't been actively participating in the other forums and it makes people worried you might have just made an account just to sell something. Not to say that is what you're doing, but you asked why no one was biting. I think your price is pretty good now.

You said you had 4 other deals on RCGroups. You might want to email those people and ask for trader ratings from them. Or give their names here for reference so people can check with them about how their dealings with you went.

Also, once someone hear's "crashed" or "just needs a couple quick fixes", in the same sentence as "helicopter for sale"., they tend to turn away. Even if it does come with extras, not alot of people want to fix something they just bought.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, we should all thank you for......Being honest. The fact that you stated clearly what was wrong and what needed fixing is a huge clue that you are probably an honest guy. Some people sell broken garbage as "like new" or "works perfect". It's AWSOME to see another person being honest about what they're selling. Great work.

Hope she sells.

Garrett
dgfisher2004 is offline Find More Posts by dgfisher2004
Old Aug 18, 2005, 05:44 AM
Probro 1131
Oswego, NY
Joined Dec 2004
15 Posts
thats alright i got 2 offers on runryder. And im 14 give me a break people im not trying to rip you off like some guys do, i just want people toknow what theyre getting and be satisfied.
Closed Thread