HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 15, 2005, 08:21 AM
Chester, UK
Joined Jun 2002
22 Posts
Yippee!
3D CAD Parts for Helis

I'm designing a turbine powered heli and I've managed to design and draw up the mechanics from the turbine up to the main shaft. Now what I am doing is finalising the design of the frame to allow the use of 120 degree CCPM and I wonder if anyone out there has any 3D parts drawn up which I could use. In particular I am looking for a swashplate and preferably a whole head for a 90+ size machine to determine correct placement of servos and linkages. I remember seeing on RCGroups an entire Raptor drawn up in CATIA, does anyone remember who this was?

I'm doing most of the work in CATIA V5, but I have access to a few packages so file format shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Failing that, if you own a 90 size machine would it be possible for you to give me the dimensions from your swashplate so I could draw one up.

Thanks for any help guys

Dan
DevelopedBug is offline Find More Posts by DevelopedBug
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 07, 2014, 09:23 PM
Greece, Peloponnisos Dytiki Ellada ke Ionio, Patras
Joined Feb 2008
15 Posts
Even though it is a late reply
I have some canopy plans I believe are from Agile heli 90 size.
Vasileios Four is online now Find More Posts by Vasileios Four