SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jazz8388, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 14, 2005, 11:12 PM
Michigan, USA
Joined Aug 2004
116 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Wanted
Looking For Little Big Winch

Hello Fella's,

I was wondering if anyone out there in soaring land had a used 'Little Big Winch' in good condition that they would like to sell? I am looking for one with the updated motor and turn-around mods. Unfortunately, I missed out on one that just sold here recently. Let me know.

Have a great day,

Jazz8388

jazz8388 is offline Find More Posts by jazz8388
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 15, 2005, 06:59 AM
Jacksonville, FL 32244
Joined Apr 2004
165 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Jazz, owners either love them or hate them. I went through the stages...loved it...then hated it...then made some changes...now love it and wouldn't part with it. I guess you'll have to be patient and wait for someone who is in the "hate it" loop, or bite the bullet and buy a new one. (o:

If you're interested I'll share the changes I made to go from "then hated it" to "now love it and wouldn't part with it". Email carrinsr@email.com if interested. 11-15-05 -- David
carrinsr is offline Find More Posts by carrinsr
Old Aug 17, 2005, 07:52 AM
Michigan, USA
Joined Aug 2004
116 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
"I was wondering if anyone out there in soaring land had a used 'Little Big Winch' in good condition that they would like to sell? I am looking for one with the updated motor and turn-around mods. Unfortunately, I missed out on one that just sold here recently. Let me know."

Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd resend this. Still hoping to find one. Thanks again!

Jazz8388

jazz8388 is offline Find More Posts by jazz8388
Closed Thread