SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 13, 2005, 04:11 PM
Joined Aug 2005
11 Posts
help glow plugs wont get hot

im a newbie and my glow plugs wont get hot and ive alredy changed them and changed charger help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
macewindo23 is offline Find More Posts by macewindo23
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 13, 2005, 07:28 PM
team extreme member
ham lake Minnesota
Joined Sep 2004
86 Posts
what you mean you changed the charger?
the glow heater?
Tree is offline Find More Posts by Tree
Old Aug 14, 2005, 12:53 AM
Phoenix Intl, Arizona, United States
Joined Sep 2004
576 Posts
If your charging the heater and it is not taking a charge then first make sure that the the connection to the end of the heater is touching the wire , and the Sub-C cell is good and taking a charge , odds are that the plug is trash, RED
redheat8 is offline Find More Posts by redheat8
Old Aug 14, 2005, 01:49 PM
Thanks Wilber and Orville !.
San Jose Cally
Joined Jan 2004
1,050 Posts
Mace......See your other post.. the answers are their..........Pete
sonic liner is offline Find More Posts by sonic liner
Old Aug 20, 2005, 10:29 AM
Joined Aug 2005
11 Posts
thank for the help guys i will let you no went i try
Old Aug 20, 2005, 05:33 PM
Phoenix Intl, Arizona, United States
Joined Sep 2004
576 Posts
Any luck yet, RED
redheat8 is offline Find More Posts by redheat8
Old Aug 22, 2005, 08:26 PM
Joined Aug 2005
11 Posts
i havent got around to it yet i dont think were talking about the same thing my charger dosent look like the picture and it runs on a c battireand its made by the same compiny as my car wich is duratrax write back