HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 10, 2005, 11:27 PM
Joined Aug 2005
18 Posts
Go Beefy Or Go Home

Yes, it was me (C-Dog) complaining about the beefing up of the slow stick. But i have broken the line of my words, I C-Dog have beefed up my slow stick. (GHASP) This is not a bad thing but a thing witch the public must know. If you dare to ask I and a friend have mounted a speed 400 motor on witch is geared for maximum thrust and so i can turn a larger prop, BUT we have made thease changes inorder to have more succesful flights. I would but a double drive brushless on for maximum beefage, but (SIGH) i can not afford the expensive speed controle so i have now done what i can and i am proud of my work so what better way to be happy........go and tell other people, so i would just like some possitive comments Please and tomarow i will have pics. witch i know you are itching to look at but until then you will have to wait and read this thread over and over again!

C-Dog
C-Dog is offline Find More Posts by C-Dog
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 12, 2005, 04:27 PM
Joined Jul 2005
50 Posts
im very interested in seeing thoes pics
CuttingEdge is offline Find More Posts by CuttingEdge
Old Aug 15, 2005, 07:11 AM
Joined Aug 2005
18 Posts
Soon !!

I have been having computer problems at the moment, but the pics. will be up in no time.
C-Dog is offline Find More Posts by C-Dog
Old Aug 15, 2005, 08:11 AM
Does anyone hear a cat?
Tallahassee, FL
Joined Sep 2003
4,380 Posts
Need pics.
headless is offline Find More Posts by headless