SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 09, 2005, 01:24 PM
AMA 16192
Madison, AL
Joined Oct 2003
100 Posts
IM Products "Shorts Tucano 60" Kit

I have a partially built IM Products "Shorts Tucano 60" kit that I'm considering selling. The fuselage is framed up as is the horizontal stab, but everything else is still in kit form in the original box with rolled plans. Since IM Products are not listed in the classifieds of this site, and no existing ads can be found for this model, I'm not quite sure the best way to sell it, or how much to ask.

Does anyone have any feedback on this? If anyone is interested in purchasing direct, please feel free to make an offer. The kit is out in my shop, so I'll need to bring it in the house to photograph it if photos are desired... just let me know.

Thanks,

Bill R.
AMA 16192
bronicabill is offline Find More Posts by bronicabill
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 09, 2005, 05:14 PM
AMA 16192
Madison, AL
Joined Oct 2003
100 Posts
I pulled the kit out and made some photos of it. Also included are a few accessories I had forgotten about: IM retracts, IM tank, wheels, remote glow adapter, etc.

The direct link to the images is: http://www.raintreephotovideo.com/forsale/tucano.htm

If anyone is interested, please let me know ASAP before I post an ad on eBay or something!

Thanks,

Bill R.
AMA 16192
bronicabill is offline Find More Posts by bronicabill
Old Aug 02, 2006, 04:00 PM
Joined Aug 2006
34 Posts
i might be intrested in this kit i have to talk to my dad first beacuase he wants a kit and hes gonna go to brasil to buy one and im looking for one on the net we already own one with the brasilian smoke squadron paint and he might offer from 85 to 95 dollars on it id like us to stay in contact plz add me on msn at rafale205@msn.com
skymaster001 is offline Find More Posts by skymaster001
Old Aug 06, 2006, 01:08 AM
USA, AZ, Phoenix
Joined May 2003
3,431 Posts
Bill, what part of the fine state of Alabama do you reside? I lived in HSV from 15 years and loved it.....now I can enjoy the temperatures (+) that you experience and still fly in the summer
tailskid2 is offline Find More Posts by tailskid2
RCG Plus Member