SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 05, 2005, 03:39 PM
Seemed like a good idea!
Bolton, Ontario, Canada
Joined Jun 2005
949 Posts
Show off your Micro Helis' "friends".

I'm curious as to what other r/c vehicles micro-heli pilots have. How diverse are your r/c interests? Let's see what else you drive.

Rules: Any pictures MUST contain your micro heli. After all, this IS the micro-heli forum.

Here's my stuff:

- Harley Davidson motorcycle with full lighting (from Walmart)
- .25 Trainer with custom xenon strobe lights You need shades for them!
- PZ P51D Mustang
- Cessna Skylane 182. Custom lighting system including landing, taxi, nav and strobes. Custom flaps and on-board generator system. (under construction)
- BMW Z3 (HP Racing). Removable hard top, complete interior w/driver and custom full lighting package including all dash guages.
- That wee little thing is an old "canned-heat" Durango (from Walmart). Custom Police pkg: 7 light LED strobe system, decals and reflective striping. Tricked out to 9v power
- And my new favourite...my Blade.

Something for every season, weather condition and location.
beemer is offline Find More Posts by beemer
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 05, 2005, 04:13 PM
Troms, Norway
Joined Jan 2004
7,098 Posts
Here's my smallest helicopter sitting on the nose of my biggest plane. I have lots of other planes as well but can't be bothered to gather them all in a picture.

Left to right, Seagull Edge 540, Homemade helicopter with 30 cm rotor and The World Models Velox Rev II. All electric powered, ~25 W max on the helicopter and ~1200 W max on the planes.
Lynxman is offline Find More Posts by Lynxman
Old Aug 05, 2005, 05:52 PM
Seemed like a good idea!
Bolton, Ontario, Canada
Joined Jun 2005
949 Posts
Wow! Those are biiiig! The one the heli is sitting on reminds me of a big dog with a cookie sitting on it's nose... "waaaait.....waaaait......waaaaait......ok, get it boy!" (SNAP)
beemer is offline Find More Posts by beemer
Old Sep 03, 2005, 02:28 PM
Suspended Account
Roosevelt UT
Joined Oct 2004
1,982 Posts
Heres mine lego P-51(not rc but oh well) tower trainer 40 just got back from flying it today, shogun 400(of course) , GWS dragonfly, Ofna ultra GTLX w/force .26 and zipzap MT!!!!
Eeeeky is offline Find More Posts by Eeeeky