HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 28, 2002, 10:52 PM
www.dynamoelectrics.com
United States, TN, Collierville
Joined Sep 2001
261 Posts
We've Updated our website. Check it out!

Please check out the new look of our web site.
We have added several new products and more are coming weekly.

Let us know what you think. As always, we are interested in hearing your opinions. We are striving to give you the best prices on batteries and supplies around, along with great customer service.

www.dynamoelectrics.com

Thanks,
Chuck
chuckgant@dynamoelectrics.com
squelchF18 is offline Find More Posts by squelchF18
Last edited by squelchF18; Apr 28, 2002 at 10:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 29, 2002, 01:46 PM
Naperville, IL USA
Joined Nov 2000
1,886 Posts
I really like how you offer battery building kits.
I've been wanting to try building packs, but I don't know what and how much of what I need, etc. So offering kits as such is a great idea for the beginner like me.

The one suggestion I would make would be to indicate which battery making kits are used (best used?) with which type of battery packs you are building.
Even if I figure out what size and guage of wire I need, I'll likely forget the next time. So, having a mapping of battery pack making kit to pack configuration and cell size alongside the kits would be helpful for folks like me.

Mitch
Mitch G is offline Find More Posts by Mitch G