|Jul 30, 2005, 04:14 PM|
Brand New Shogun 400 with Hacker motor, ESC, servos, spares, hop ups - HALF PRICE!
Brand new, never finished or flown, EVO Flight Shogun 400 (V1) - Ive only started on some minimal assembly (see more below).
This model can be flight ready in just a few hours and includes nearly everything you need less gyro, battery (Can include single or multiple used, but excellent condition 3S 1320mAh Gen 2 TP LiPo packs at a great price if requested) and Tx/Rx. Here's a list of everything included:
- EF Shogun ARF heli V1 ($99 - NEW, includes all factory parts)
- Hacker B20-15L motor ($129 - USED, not installed and works works like new. This is one of the lightest, most powerful and most efficient motors available for the Shogun)
- Aluminum motor heat sink, silver ($10 - NEW, installed on B20 motor)
- 9T pinion ($8 - NEW, installed on B20 motor)
- Castle Creations Phoniex 25 brushless ESC ($69 - USED, not installed and works like new)
- Expert SL260 sub-micro servos, x3 ($23 each - NEW, installed. Same servos as JR 241s with the Expert label)
- Expert SL110 super-micro servo ($27 - NEW, not installed. Same servo as Hitec HS-50 with Expert label)
- Aluminum lightened flybar weights/adapters, silver ($7 - NEW, not installed)
- Aluminum pitch lever, silver ($10 - NEW, installed)
- MJP Carbon Fiber battery mount extension plate ($9 - NEW, not installed)
- MJP Carbon Fiber tail pushrod kit ($10 - NEW, not installed)
- Carbon Fiber gyro plate and plastic boom mount ($20 - NEW, not installed)
- Carbon Fiber main rotor blades ($40 - NEW, not installed)
- EF spare tail boom support clamp set ($7 - NEW. For installing tail servo on boom)
- EF spare tail rotor drive shaft ($7 - NEW)
- EF spare tail output shaft set ($5 - NEW)
- EF spare tail rotor input gear set ($5 - NEW)
- EF spare main drive gear ($11 - NEW)
That adds up to almost $550 total value for everything included! Asking price is less than half that at $250+ shipping! This is an excellent opportunity to move up from micro class helis to minis with a model that is fully 3D capable with all of the components included.
Money order (Postal only please) or PayPal is accepted (Buyer pays fees - Im a verified member with over 100 transactions). Please email direct for the fastest reply:
|Jul 31, 2005, 12:27 AM|
It actually says "EVO-Flight" on the box.
EVO-Flight = EF
(Distributed in the US by Global/Hobby People - I bought this model at a Hobby People store in Las Vegas last year)
Complete set is still available! I would prefer not to part out at this time.
|Aug 11, 2005, 10:21 PM|
It's here, it's here!
My new Shogun, brushless setup and misc. accys/upgrades arrived today!
Everything was neatly packed in the original box and then packed with protection in a second box.
And...the "used" brushless motor and esc look brand new!
Now I get to assemble and stare at it until I become a better heli pilot via AFP sim and Eflite Blade....it'll be worth the wait! Actually I'll probably slap the training gear on it and give it a try!
Thanks again Jason and thanks RCGroups!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold Avionik D-2000, with BL motor, ESC, and servos||HavingFun2002||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||11||Sep 02, 2006 12:48 PM|
|For Sale Quick Japan EP16 with Hacker motor, esc, JR servos||helisfreak||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||2||Jul 01, 2006 09:50 PM|
|Sold Watt Age Super Impress 2 with brushless motor esc and servos (RTF)$170.00 SHIPPED!||1987tc||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||12||Apr 28, 2006 10:22 PM|
|For Sale For Sale Brand New Shogun 400 Arf Complete||luvmysons||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||11||Nov 01, 2005 01:15 AM|
|Brand New ZOOM 400 with hitec servos||Scottbaek||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||3||Dec 20, 2004 10:22 PM|