|Jul 29, 2005, 08:01 PM|
Eagle Tree Announces Flight Data Recorder V2 (FDRV2) Enhancements!
You have asked us for new features and capabilites, and we heard you!
Eagle Tree is proud to announce several enhancements to our Patent Pending Flight Data Recorder V2 data logging system. Whether you need to know your speed, current draw, temperature, RPM, or just about anything else, the V2 is for you . The built-in capabilies of the tiny, low cost V2, coupled with its robust expansion capability and optional sensors, make it the only data logging system you will ever need to buy.
As always, the FDR V2 provides the following features:
* Airspeed to 290 MPH, and altitude to 30K feet, with included sensors
* Up to two temperatures with our standard sensors, and up to 2 more with our EGT expansion module (1 temp sensor included standard)
* Electric current to 100 amps, and voltage to 50 volts, utilizing our optional slip-on current sensor ring. This sensor is unique in that it is passive (NOT in the current path) which eliminates a failure point.
* 4 servo channel position and glitch monitoring with the included heavy duty Y cables.
* Receiver battery voltage monitoring is built in.
* RPM monitoring up to 50K with the included RPM sensor.
* Dual axis G-force with our optional g-force add-in module.
* Real time clock for flight playback and graphing
* Fully compatible with both 4.8 and 6 volt electric, nitro and gas birds.
* USB download, and USB live mode for real time bench monitoring.
* Full compatibility with our Seagull Wireless Dashboard expander, for real time wireless LCD flight monitoring of all parameters with programmable alarms.
* Included Windows app provides virtual cockpit, full graphing support, and Excel compatible file output.
* 1 Year warranty, and 30 day money back guarantee if not delighted.
Here are some of the enhancements of the "New V2":
* Recording memory is increased by 4X. With our built in lossless compression, and with adjustable sample rate and logged parameters, record times of several hours are now easily obtained.
* System accuracy has been improved by using state of the art micro-reference circuitry.
* Increased altitude and airspeed sensitivity and accuracy due to improved noise immunity and temperature compensation circuitry.
* Upgradable for use with our soon to be released GPS module expander.
And best of all, the FDR V2 is available for around $170 bucks! Compare our features with the other loggers out there, which provide you with just a couple of parameters, and we think you'll agree that our system is a great value.
To purchase, see your dealer, or order directly from us on the web:
And don't hesitate to email us or post any questions you may have about our products.
Eagle Tree Systems, LLC
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Article||Eagle Tree Systems Flight Data Recorder Review||Michael Heer||Flight Accessories||8||Feb 02, 2014 11:22 PM|
|FS: NIB Eagle Tree Systems R/C Flight Data Recorder V2 $140.00 shipped||dawnron1||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||4||Mar 22, 2005 06:12 PM|
|FS Eagle Tree Flight Data Recorder||vaportrail||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||3||Jan 17, 2005 06:19 PM|
|Eagle Tree Syatem Flight Data||Robert Belluomini||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||5||Sep 24, 2004 12:00 PM|