Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by QuietRiot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 28, 2005, 09:38 AM
United States, ID, Ketchum
Joined Dec 2003
1,187 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
E-Flite Blade CP (new in box)

I have two brand new Blade CP's that I bought to use as replacement ships(just in case). My current blade is flying so well, I only have to buy small parts instead of replacing the whole bird, so I'm going to sell them instead.

These are the FULL kit (not the ARF version) and are both ready to fly out of the box (boxes have not even been opened) I'm asking what I paid for them $220 plus $9.75 for priority shipping and handling (continental US only).

If interested, I am selling to the first two people who post the funds to my paypal account. Log in to Paypal.com and click on the "send money" tab and use flynsign@signcenter.com as the payee. I have 100% positive feedback with just over a 900 feedbacks received on E-Bay, so you can trust what I say I'll do. I will ship the same business day that payment is received. Any question, please contact me at flynsign@signcenter.com
QuietRiot is offline Find More Posts by QuietRiot
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread