HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 26, 2002, 02:13 PM
Electric Coolhunter
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jun 2000
14,642 Posts
Ezoners at Old Warden/Traplet Vintage and Electric Event May 25/26?

In search of any UK or other Ezoners that will be attending the Vintage and Electric Weekend at Old Warden May 25/26. Work is very kindly placing me about 10 miles away from this event that weekend.

Anyone?
Thomas B is offline Find More Posts by Thomas B
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 2014 events and travel
to remove ads between posts
Old May 15, 2002, 12:19 PM
N. Staffs, UK
Joined Jan 1997
5,654 Posts
Hi Tom, I think the May one is Scale weekend at Old Warden and I know Traplet are no longer involved. You're not looking at last year are you ? Anyway there will certainly be some electrics (and I see electrics can fly past curfew, up to 8:30). I'm hoping to wander along but definite plans are a bit tricky at the moment and I won't be flying R/C for reasons too boring to go into.

Well that's bumped it back to the top. I hope someone else sees it.

Rgds - Steve
steve lewin is offline Find More Posts by steve lewin
Last edited by steve lewin; May 15, 2002 at 12:22 PM.
Old May 15, 2002, 05:29 PM
I am M I G H T Y !
Ipswich, England
Joined Feb 2001
486 Posts
Count me in!
If there are going to be many of us going to Old Warden this year, maybe we can make arrangements to meet up and bend elbows, shake hands and compare dead stick tales.
Anyone have any insight into the Old Warden proceedings for a first-timer?

Steve
Steve Wrona is offline Find More Posts by Steve Wrona
Old May 21, 2002, 08:11 AM
UK
Joined Aug 2000
1,082 Posts
I hope to be there on Sunday. I will probably take my Stearman and Optica. Come and introduce yourself!http://www.flyelectric.ukgateway.net/
David T is offline Find More Posts by David T
Last edited by David T; May 21, 2002 at 09:12 AM.
Old May 21, 2002, 01:41 PM
Simplicate and add Fun!
Sheboygan, WI
Joined Feb 2002
1,030 Posts
Old Warden Scale on Sunday.... definitely worth a visit... especially if the field layout and organisation is back as it 'should' be !!
I'm a 'vet' of many years, although I did miss last year, go get into the free flight area is my best advice. All the fun is to be had over there.
Hope to be there this Sunday for sure, weather permitting. Old Warden is famous for it's own personal 'good weather bubble' of course.... :-)
Graham_mca
www.mcallisterdesigns.com

PS no I won't be selling.... just having fun
graham_mca is offline Find More Posts by graham_mca