|Jul 18, 2005, 05:13 PM|
Yellow Aircraft F-4 Phantom II - NIB
Yellow Aircraft F-4 Phantom NIB. This is the older green fiberglass version. Kit is complete and unstarted with parts bags still sealed. Includes all plans and instructions. Comes with lots NIB of extras to complete the basic kit:
1) Yellow Aircraft fuel tanks
2) Yellow Aircraft F-4 scale nose strut with working oleo
3) Yellow Aircraft decal kit for 5000th Phantom and Vietnam markings
4) 1 JR NES 9011 high torque Flaperon servo
5) 1 JR NES 4721 high torque elevator servo
6) Sullivan steel clevis' (x8), 4-40 nuts, locking throttle ball connector, steel 4-40 couplers, and a pushrod kit (for working arrestor hook)
7) fuel filter
8) Bob Violet carbon fiber hatch latches (x2), C/F wing servo mounts (x2), C/F motion transfer arms, and C/F offset door hinges
9) Dave brown fiberglass pushrod set (for elevator)
$500 us plus shipping
Shipping will be with USPS from Bellingham WA unless other arrangments are made. Countries other than the US - please contact me for shipping. There will be an additional $30 crating charge
|Jul 20, 2005, 08:32 PM|
I have your e-mails with the pics. I'm going to phone you to talk to you in person as it may be easier than 10,000 emails.
I've been very busy at work and when I get home there are a thousand honey-do's. I also have about 3 other interested parties that have contacted me so I'm trying to see who's got what to trade and or how much they want to pay, but I will be in touch.
What is the best time to call you?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale yellow aircraft F-4 Phantom||skyhawk||Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Jan 29, 2006 04:08 PM|
|For Sale or trade. Yellow Aircraft F-4 Phantom NIB - perfect for conversion||skyhawk||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||2||Aug 14, 2005 01:54 PM|
|Yellow Aircraft F-4||RPM||Fuel Jet Talk||16||May 11, 2004 04:33 PM|
|Midi F-4 Phantom II construction||jet_jer||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||34||May 05, 2003 04:58 PM|
|F-4 Phantom II - First look...||Daren||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||139||Mar 18, 2002 01:27 PM|