SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 15, 2005, 05:20 PM
United Kingdom, England, Guildford
Joined Feb 2005
76 Posts
Question
does anyone know how to build blade runner rotor hubs?

hello
i would like to know how to build or rebild blade runner rotor hubs im sure there are a few others that want to know too!
so if you have any photos or diagrams of the hub that would be great.

myles
Myles Eynon is offline Find More Posts by Myles Eynon
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 15, 2005, 09:46 PM
Flying on Flux Capacitors
Edmonton, AB
Joined Apr 2005
1,422 Posts
Hope these Help

Here's some quick photos, sorry for the blur I turned the flash off on the second to to lessen the overexposure but the shutter speed went down(open longer) to allow for the lower light shot.
Could have played with the aperature but whatever, let me know if you need more pics.
The hinge mechanism is like 2 teeter totters on top of one another in a "t" patteren.
Flipper_118 is offline Find More Posts by Flipper_118
Old Jul 15, 2005, 10:22 PM
4000 posts?!
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2005
4,045 Posts
in the DIY BR thread, a few people have made their own rotor hubs. post #25 and post #110 they might be able to help ya out

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...+BladeRunner++

nick
micro_builder is offline Find More Posts by micro_builder