SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 12, 2005, 02:33 PM
S2S
Joined Sep 2004
22 Posts
Trex XL CDE vs HDE

Hi guys!
Could you explain any difference between CCPM and classic scheme regarding comfort of controlling? I mean my transmitter suppose CCPm, but I never have heli with CCPM, so what I should choose? Is there any problem with CCPM with adjustment or smth like these?
S2S is offline Find More Posts by S2S
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 12, 2005, 02:49 PM
1.21 Gigawatts!
Irvine, CA, USA
Joined Oct 2000
7,546 Posts
Unless if you really want to learn how to setup CCPM, the HDE will do just fine. The CDE and HDE have the same flight characteristics, as the benefit of CCPM is very minimal in Align's implementation.
Steph280 is offline Find More Posts by Steph280
Old Sep 04, 2005, 12:38 AM
NO NO come back...spLAT!!
United States, CA, Anaheim
Joined Sep 2005
872 Posts
I'm learning on this topic just like you...i suggest that you search this forum. Many others have asked your very question, i dont think people like to repost the same message over and over again. So please do a search, just type "cde hde" and tons of posts will come up. I've read em all i understand the differences now. Ask something that has little or no similar post before. I'm not attacking you, we are all welcome, just that this place would be much cleaner and more effective for learners if they didnt have to look at dead or no-reply posts. Thank you and enjoy
kryptoniteRxn is offline Find More Posts by kryptoniteRxn