HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old Jul 06, 2005, 11:23 AM View Post
Spencer J
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while Spencer J edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jul 06, 2005, 11:28 AM
Stuck on a rock
epilot's Avatar
Faroe Islands, Sandoy, Sandur
Joined Nov 2000
5,812 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer J
this is unfair and not funny at all.
So a taste of your own medice hurts, does it? Really Spencer, despite your young age you should be smart enough this is going to backfire on you. As I already said in the other thread where you posted about this you are quoting out of context. You have PM'ed far nastier stuff to people on this forum and gotten away with it.

Michael
epilot is online now Find More Posts by epilot
Old Jul 06, 2005, 11:32 AM
Registered User
SchiessCo's Avatar
North Hills
Joined Nov 1999
6,073 Posts
As Michael already noted, you are taking that quote way out of context. You sure do seem to have it out for Cal, don't you?
SchiessCo is offline Find More Posts by SchiessCo
Old Jul 06, 2005, 11:37 AM
Got H2? Fuel Cell R/C Car
Keith43221's Avatar
United States, TX, Del Rio
Joined Mar 2004
2,476 Posts
hey spenc, could you provide a link to this? I can't find it.
Keith43221 is offline Find More Posts by Keith43221
Old Jul 06, 2005, 11:44 AM
Suspended Account
USA
Joined Jun 2002
2,340 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...6&page=2&pp=15


Funny thing is, people think that I am charsel near.... god that is stupied...people have done IP checks and they still bann him.

I don't care too much about charsle near, jsut as longs I don't get banned. Plus, theres another user that got banned for no reason at all.
Spencer J is offline Find More Posts by Spencer J
Old Jul 06, 2005, 11:56 AM
I'm dangerously carefree
SaMx's Avatar
Media, Pa/Blacksburg Va
Joined Oct 2004
1,238 Posts
spencer, he was being sarcastic. he doesn't think your parents should be shot, he was playing devils advocate, that is, taking on the views of the other side to point out how it is wrong. his comment was more like, "Oh no! his parents let him see a conversation that has the "O" word in it? They should be shot! "
SaMx is offline Find More Posts by SaMx
Old Jul 06, 2005, 12:06 PM
Suspended Account
USA
Joined Jun 2002
2,340 Posts
oh...

Well I was at camp this summer, and when I was leaving the cabin, a dumber kid was telling a "yo mama" joke to nother kid. When I came back, the kid who he was telling it to was crying because in real life he didn't have his parents because they bolth died in a car crash.

Now my parents are alive and still married, etc. etc. and I wouldn't take it offencive that way, but it might be wise not to say those things (atleast to me )

SCjohn
Spencer J is offline Find More Posts by Spencer J
Old Jul 06, 2005, 12:12 PM
Cal
Registered User
Cal's Avatar
San Gabriel, California
Joined Aug 2004
1,583 Posts
So even with my last post in that thread explaining in detail that my post was a sarcastic comment directed at leccy, you still maintain that what I said was not a sarcastic comment but a direct attack ??? I already explained to you my intent of that post, but you are failing to hear it.

I'll say it again. Re-read post #19 and 20 in that thread and it should be obvious to you that it was a remark made in sarcastic jest.

By you posting up a separate thread on this and continuing your trolliing and temper tantrum, I have no doubt that you will again be banned.

Man, what does it take for to learn what it is that you are doing here?
Cal is offline Find More Posts by Cal
Old Jul 06, 2005, 12:18 PM
Procrashtinating Builder
mastrsn's Avatar
about 12" from my computer in Jacksonville Fl.
Joined May 2004
1,292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer J
How come I would get a warning for posting something like that and he wouldn't?

this is unfair and not funny at all.

SCJohn



Maybe if you had done things different, and not posted the way you have, you would not have such a bullseye on your back. Maybe if you had not been sarcastic with others, you would be having a little more fun here. Instead, you found it more fun to copy other peoples screen names, make inappropriate comments in threads and now, you are being watched carefully and people hold little respect for you....... we lay in the beds we make.....
mastrsn is offline Find More Posts by mastrsn
Old Jul 06, 2005, 12:31 PM
It's been a while.
Daniel G's Avatar
Irvine, CA
Joined Jan 2005
2,690 Posts
Even I, who got a low C in detecting the "mood" in writing, could tell that Cal was being sarcastic.
No one really wants your parents shot Spencer.
Daniel G is offline Find More Posts by Daniel G
Old Jul 06, 2005, 12:37 PM
Rat
Come get me if you can
Rat's Avatar
Rats nest Grafton ND
Joined Aug 2004
2,249 Posts
What I do not understand is why spencer is being allowed to post again. He aquired 10 warning points for various reasons then he had his shill account which also aquired 10 warning points in which was added to Spencers true account. That would have left him with 20 warning points and his temporary ban should have been doubled in length.
Rat is offline Find More Posts by Rat
Old Jul 06, 2005, 12:46 PM
Suspended Account
USA
Joined Jun 2002
2,340 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
So even with my last post in that thread explaining in detail that my post was a sarcastic comment directed at leccy, you still maintain that what I said was not a sarcastic comment but a direct attack ??? I already explained to you my intent of that post, but you are failing to hear it.

I'll say it again. Re-read post #19 and 20 in that thread and it should be obvious to you that it was a remark made in sarcastic jest.

By you posting up a separate thread on this and continuing your trolliing and temper tantrum, I have no doubt that you will again be banned.

Man, what does it take for to learn what it is that you are doing here?

Nonono I get it now....sorry if it seemd like I was implying that..
Spencer J is offline Find More Posts by Spencer J
Old Jul 06, 2005, 12:47 PM
Suspended Account
USA
Joined Jun 2002
2,340 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
What I do not understand is why spencer is being allowed to post again. He aquired 10 warning points for various reasons then he had his shill account which also aquired 10 warning points in which was added to Spencers true account. That would have left him with 20 warning points and his temporary ban should have been doubled in length.
nope sorry I do not have 20 warning points.
Spencer J is offline Find More Posts by Spencer J
Old Jul 06, 2005, 12:49 PM
Cal
Registered User
Cal's Avatar
San Gabriel, California
Joined Aug 2004
1,583 Posts
Zipper, I have a funny feeling that Spencer here KNOWS that it was a sarcastic comment and is just searching for straws to get back at me because I am not answering any of the multitude of pm's he has sent me.

I spent a lot of time with this kid about 6 to 8 months ago when he was originally getting into all kinds of trouble here. Spent much time trying to talk him into using a spell checker, and not to lie. At the time, he was telling people that he owned his own rc airplane business and was out to design and sell a very fast aircraft. He got caught up in his own lies and people started ridiculing him. I explained to him that a kid can't pretend to be an adult just because he is behind a computer screen and that he should come clean and admit to everyone that he is only 12 years old. He did that, but he continued to berate people here and generally just tick them off. When I suggested to him that being that he is communicating with people here that have 20, 30 or more years of life experiences over him, that he should give them a little more respect his response was that he was head and shoulders above everyone here in intelligence, so why should he show them any respect. Well, with that comment, I have refused to answer any of his subsequent pm's and so, he's angry with me and hence, this thread. Hope that kind of explains it all..........
Cal is offline Find More Posts by Cal
Old Jul 06, 2005, 01:04 PM
S.A.D. member
ivanc's Avatar
United States, TX, Round Rock
Joined Dec 2004
9,390 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
When I suggested to him that being that he is communicating with people here that have 20, 30 or more years of life experiences over him, that he should give them a little more respect his response was that he was head and shoulders above everyone here in intelligence, so why should he show them any respect. Well, with that comment, I have refused to answer any of his subsequent pm's and so, he's angry with me and hence, this thread. Hope that kind of explains it all..........
It's so typical for that age - I'm not surprised at all. The problem is (Spencer's problem) that he (Spencer) doesn't get it. And that's typical for the age too. He tried to play tag with you Cal, taking that phrase totally out of context, but he doesn't know the rules, so it gets back to him. He's surprised - boy, so typical... He tries to defend himself - "Oh, I get it now " - they love the smilies, don't they? - playing naive. But he still doesn't get it. And he won't - until he grows up.

*Sigh* ahh, why bother any more?... (getting ready for Spencer's PMs... )
ivanc is offline Find More Posts by ivanc
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help! i should be shot!! Eeeeky Mini Helis 16 Jun 28, 2007 05:15 PM
newbie--who wants his first plane to be an electric sailplane major tom Electric Sailplanes 17 Jan 15, 2003 06:19 PM
newbie--who wants his first plane to be an electric sailplane major tom Electric Sailplanes 11 Jan 10, 2003 01:17 PM