HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jul 04, 2005, 02:51 AM
Registered User
Joined May 2005
28 Posts
Diy KJ-66 bearing question

who know KJ-66 bearing how big on the plan((have pic))thx~~
Sirio is offline Find More Posts by Sirio
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 04, 2005, 05:01 AM
Multiplex is great!
sandor_digitech's Avatar
Maastricht, Netherlands
Joined Aug 2004
139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirio
who know KJ-66 bearing how big on the plan((have pic))thx~~
easy you need the GRW

D608/602 839
Dimensions: 8 x 22 x 7 mm
sandor_digitech is offline Find More Posts by sandor_digitech
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2005, 07:04 AM
Registered User
Joined May 2005
28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandor_digitech
easy you need the GRW

D608/602 839
Dimensions: 8 x 22 x 7 mm
GRW is company ,D608D/602 839 si type??
8mm is inside the bearing hole size,22mm is bearing periphery size,7mm is bearing Altitude right??

Thank you~~

Sirio
Sirio is offline Find More Posts by Sirio
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2005, 09:15 AM
Multiplex is great!
sandor_digitech's Avatar
Maastricht, Netherlands
Joined Aug 2004
139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirio
GRW is company ,D608D/602 839 si type??
8mm is inside the bearing hole size,22mm is bearing periphery size,7mm is bearing Altitude right??

Thank you~~

Sirio
bore: 8MM
outside 22MM
thickness 7MM

now you are going to ask where to get them?

www.grw.de
sandor_digitech is offline Find More Posts by sandor_digitech
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2005, 09:38 AM
Registered User
Joined May 2005
28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandor_digitech
bore: 8MM
outside 22MM
thickness 7MM

now you are going to ask where to get them?

www.grw.de
Thank you,how many can buy 2 bearings,or the web site say Minimum Order Value EURO 60.00 +++ excl. Packaging Costs ,if i'm buy 1 pack ,,how many bearing in 1 pack ???thx~~
Sirio is offline Find More Posts by Sirio
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 05, 2005, 02:57 AM
Multiplex is great!
sandor_digitech's Avatar
Maastricht, Netherlands
Joined Aug 2004
139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirio
Thank you,how many can buy 2 bearings,or the web site say Minimum Order Value EURO 60.00 +++ excl. Packaging Costs ,if i'm buy 1 pack ,,how many bearing in 1 pack ???thx~~
o that is the easy part

Quantity

Price ea net


1 - 19 Pcs. EURO 51.79
20 - 49 Pcs. EURO 46.31


you need 2 right?

2 x 51.79
total 103.58 excl VAT
vat in germany is 16%
so total is 120.15
exl shipping


a ehm there are more people selling them
just do a search
sandor_digitech is offline Find More Posts by sandor_digitech
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 05, 2005, 08:57 AM
Registered User
Joined May 2005
28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandor_digitech
o that is the easy part

Quantity

Price ea net


1 - 19 Pcs. EURO 51.79
20 - 49 Pcs. EURO 46.31


you need 2 right?

2 x 51.79
total 103.58 excl VAT
vat in germany is 16%
so total is 120.15
exl shipping


a ehm there are more people selling them
just do a search
yeah i need 2 ,,i don't like Euro ,Euro always make me confusion
thank you
Sirio is offline Find More Posts by Sirio
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question TTN Clutch Bell Roller Bearing Question davehour Motorcycles 3 Oct 15, 2006 11:52 AM
Discussion Logo thrust bearing question? maxpower097 Electric Heli Talk 5 Oct 08, 2006 09:35 AM
Trex // one way bearing question BellX1 Mini Helis 21 Feb 25, 2006 03:19 PM
DIY CD ROM motor question FLYRCM DIY Electronics 2 Oct 20, 2005 04:13 PM