HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 22, 2002, 05:35 PM
BANNED!!!
Laurel, MD
Joined May 2001
12,688 Posts
Any Electric flyers in Baltimore?

I am looking for somepeople that fly electric in Baltimore, and I would like to know where you fly.

Email me

soho@speakeasy.org

Jay Hunter
soholingo is offline Find More Posts by soholingo
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 22, 2002, 10:40 PM
BANNED!!!
Laurel, MD
Joined May 2001
12,688 Posts
I knew there was no one who flew electric....

Except me and the bumb who stole my plane...

Jay
Old Apr 22, 2002, 11:56 PM
Brampton
Joined Sep 2001
1,439 Posts
Nope! looks like you're gonna have to Move
Check out the local Hobby Shops they Know who's buying there stuff.
Anouther reason to support you're local Hobby Shop.
PanzyPoof is offline Find More Posts by PanzyPoof
Old Apr 23, 2002, 03:20 AM
BANNED!!!
Laurel, MD
Joined May 2001
12,688 Posts
I am going to move to a place with 10 acres of land and then I can fly all day... I hope....
Old Apr 23, 2002, 07:23 AM
tic
thunderscreech
New Cumberland, PA. US
Joined Dec 2000
10,936 Posts
Looks like you'll have to keep driving up here Jay... That's o.k. with me.. I'm gettin hungry again!.... Not only does Jay drive an hour and half to fly with us.. then, he buys lunch.. what a guy......
tic is offline Find More Posts by tic
Old Apr 23, 2002, 08:53 AM
Alexandria, VA
Joined Feb 2002
259 Posts
Don't forget to check out the Maryland Spring Sizzle. Surely you'll find lots of Baltimore flyers there if anywhere.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...threadid=27708

Your welcome to come down to Pohick Pilots Association field in Springfield, VA. There are quite a few and growing number of e-flyers here.
http://www.pohickpilotsassociation.homestead.com/
GooberVA is offline Find More Posts by GooberVA
Old Apr 23, 2002, 09:53 AM
Ambassador
York, PA, USA
Joined Jul 2000
336 Posts
Well, I'm 10 miles north of the Maryland line if that counts for anything....
Kosh is offline Find More Posts by Kosh
Old Apr 23, 2002, 10:21 AM
Visitor from Reality
United States, VA, Arlington
Joined Dec 1996
12,788 Posts
Jay
Unless anyone in Balto knows better, the best hobby shop for e-speak is Hobby City in Burtonsville Crossing. It's about ten miles down Rt 29 from Columbia, give or take a mile or so. Not sure how many of the leccy fliers around there fly at FreeState RC's site,which is not far from Hobby City, but the shop has a lot of e-stuff.

There were a couple of serious sport-E fliers around Balto, but haven't seen/heard of them for a while.

Mt Trashmore (MD) might be the nearest e-site for you. There hasn't been much sign of life there this year (I hate to say this to you, but it's about a mile from my office, real handy for lunchtime picnics ) Maybe the E-nthusiasm there might pick up soon. Right now, the grass is getting a tad long for wheeled ops though.

Pohick Pilots (PPA) has a great site for sports RC type flying and a real nice laid-back attitude to whatever's spinning the prop, plus it's real close to I-95, just south of the DC Beltway.
Dereck is offline Find More Posts by Dereck