SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 02, 2005, 03:39 PM
Make Haste Slowly
USA, KY, Lexington
Joined Nov 1999
966 Posts
Bluegrass Electric Fun Fly + EDF Rally August 20-21, 2005 Lexington, KY

Everything is now set for the 2nd annual Bluegrass Jet Rally. We are running it in conjunction with our hugely popular Bluegrass Electric Fly.

Here is the event report from last year: http://www.rcgroups.com/links/index.php?id=4682

Here is the information posted on the Ezone Calendar:

Bluegrass Electrics – August 20-21, 2005

This year’s event combines our Bluegrass Electric Fly and the Electric Jet Fly into a 2 day event 9-5pm each day. All prop and edf electric flyers welcome.

We had two successful one-day events last year and decided this year to combine the fun! Lexington Model Airplane Club will be hosting our 6th annual fun fly for all electric flyers and will have special accomodations this year (bungee area, time slots as necessary, etc) for electric jet flyers.

Come enjoy our beautiful flying site with 600 FEET of paved blacktop right along side 600 FEET of turf runway. Located within 5 miles of the intersection of I-75 and I-64 and only 5 minutes from exit 87 on I-64 this site is within a 1/2 day drive of most of the Eastern US
You can get more information at the club website (hotels, directions, etc) - www.lmacky.org

Click on the event page tab.

Those who have been here before know that we run a fun event. We do everything possible to make sure everyone can fly and keep things safe. The site is absolutely terrific and being located just 5 minutes from the intersection of I-75 and I-64 means that you can get here very easily. There is no 45 minute jaunt down a country road. There are several nice new hotels located about 10 minutes from the field.

The site features:

* 600’ by 50’ paved and turf runways

* Catapult, bungee and winch launch areas

* Lunch available on-site

* Door Prizes galore!

* $15.00 per pilot - One or both days

Pre-registration has already started. Click on the link in this post or click one of our banner ads for more information. We would really appreciate anyone that can pregister to do so. This will allow us to plan our food and event staff needs.

Link to pre-registration: http://www.stuffwelike.net/banner1/

Go to www.lmacky.org for details or contact Jeff Stringer jstringer@insightbb.com.

Club website: www.lmacky.org

Keith Hollifield
realdeal is offline Find More Posts by realdeal
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 11, 2005, 10:16 PM
Lexington , Kentucky,
Joined Jun 2004
203 Posts
Who's in

Sport-E, E3D Arf, Switch Back, Something Electric, and hope to have my Aerotech Velox finished. I have talked to some people coming and look forward to seeing what they are going bring.
Racekannon is offline Find More Posts by Racekannon