HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by STaNgXs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 30, 2005, 01:41 AM
Huntington Beach, CA
Joined Sep 2004
531 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
FS: Aiptek SD 2.1 megapixel digital camera with R/C shutter switch.

FS: Aiptek SD 1.3 (enhanced to 2.1mp) megapixel digital cameras with R/C shutter switch.

This cameras is brand new. Never been used.
Comes in box with all original accessories (batteries, USB cable, Software etc...) The box has been opened, I origianally got it for my T-Rex, but got caught up in a million things, and don't have time for it.

They have been professionally modified with and fully tested to operate directly off a spare receiver channel or using a Y-cable on the throttle. (A small microcontroller has been added inside the cameras).

These cameras are very light and small. Camera Dimensions are 3.9" x 1.7" x 1.4" and camera weight is only 56 grams. They are ideal for aerial photography in electric planes because of there size and weight. I have also seen them used on Nitro planes and helicopters as well (of course you will want to mount the camera away from the exhaust, in order to keep the glow fuel spray away from the camera).

The camera can capture video and can be used as a normal digital camera as well.

You will need a SD/MMC memory card as well. The camera does not include one. However, 128MB SD cards are very common and inexpensive these days. They can be purchased at many places online sites for around $15 to $20.

Price: $80.00 Shipped, OBO

I also have a 1 GB SanDisk SD card I'll let go for $70 Shipped.
STaNgXs is offline Find More Posts by STaNgXs
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 30, 2005, 07:12 AM
1 Clown short of a Circus
Merrimack, New Hampshire, United States
Joined Jul 2003
809 Posts
Trader Rating: 44
Do you have any sample photos taken with it?
HARRomeo is offline Find More Posts by HARRomeo
Old Jun 30, 2005, 07:31 AM
RC Addict
Providence Village, TX
Joined Feb 2005
251 Posts
Trader Rating: 44
PM'd you.
RyanF is offline Find More Posts by RyanF
Old Jun 30, 2005, 12:15 PM
Huntington Beach, CA
Joined Sep 2004