HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bkahuna, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 27, 2005, 06:22 PM
The Big Kahuna of Foam.
Columbus, OH
Joined Mar 2005
1,170 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
Sold
FS: Aiptek SD 1.3 digital aerial cameras with R/C shutter - NEW!

FS: Aiptek SD 1.3 megapixel digital cameras with R/C shutter switch.

This camera is brand new. It has never been used.
It comes with all original accessories (batteries, USB cable, Software etc...)

It has been professionally modified with and fully tested to operate directly off a spare receiver channel or using a Y-cable on the throttle. (A small microcontroller has been added inside the cameras).

This camera is very light and small. Camera Dimensions are 3.9" x 1.7" x 1.4" and camera weight is only 56 grams. It is ideal for aerial photography in electric planes because of there size and weight. I have also seen them used on Nitro planes and helicopters as well (of course you will want to mount the camera away from the exhaust, in order to keep the glow fuel spray away from the camera).

The camera can capture video and can be used as a normal digital camera as well.

You will need a SD/MMC memory card as well. The camera does not include one. However, 128MB SD cards are very common and inexpensive these days. They can be purchased at many places online sites for around $15 to $20.

Note: I didn't think I had any left, but it turns out I have one left. At this price it won't last long.

Price $69 plus $7 shipping (Continental US only). Money Orders or PayPal accepted. (PayPal please add 3%).
bkahuna is offline Find More Posts by bkahuna
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 27, 2005, 06:23 PM
United States, FL, Apopka
Joined Mar 2002
1,674 Posts
Trader Rating: 63
These are alot of fun with a Slow Stick. Nice price too.
WreckRman2 is offline Find More Posts by WreckRman2
Old Jun 27, 2005, 07:42 PM
"Up Chuck-Up Chuck"
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.
Joined Aug 2004
1,204 Posts
Trader Rating: 65
Any pics of these cameras installed? I bought one of these and they look like fun. Ive only seen a Multiplex Easystar setup with one. I still have some work to do before I get to this project so Im looking for some ideas...
BTW..Great seller..
Anybody?
mdlifcrisis is offline Find More Posts by mdlifcrisis
Closed Thread