HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 20, 2002, 11:38 PM
San Jose, CA.
Joined Jan 2002
899 Posts
Who's going to the Los Banos scale fly in?

Next week is the fly in at Los Banos, CA. I will definetely be there? Who else is going and what should I expect to see there? I know Shred Air will be attending, can we expect to see some F5B ships?
ferradas is offline Find More Posts by ferradas
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 21, 2002, 12:37 AM
Joined May 2000
754 Posts
F5B at the Scale Event? That's like ordering a New York steak at a Vegi restaurant.
I will be there with a 3M Fox and other scale planes, maybe even an F5B hidden for after the event.

Eric
partoftheproblm is offline Find More Posts by partoftheproblm
Old Apr 21, 2002, 11:27 AM
Right here...
Joined Jan 2002
168 Posts
Initially, I was not going to attend. But Dieter talked me into it. I'm glad he's such a bad influence on me!! I'll be bringing along my e-powered Kranich and some(plug your ears Eric)foamies for before and after hours...

Randy
Ex-Slimedriver is offline Find More Posts by Ex-Slimedriver
Old Apr 22, 2002, 02:03 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,432 Posts
Visiting on Friday

I will be at a different event on Saturday for gas and electrics but I plan to visit Bryan and Lynsel etc. on Friday the set-up day. Will fly and or sell a couple little scale planes including an ASW 24 and a Lo 100 park flyer that gets aerotowed with a NewTimer electric. Will have the van loaded with stuff I am hoping to sell at Saturday's event. If you are there on Friday check out my Poquito HLG fuselage, it is really a work of art. Last week everyday was windy as my sinuses will attest. Today calm at noon. I'll see you if you are there on Friday or Friday evening. Mike Heer
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 26, 2002, 10:59 AM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,432 Posts
Bring ballast and rain slicker

We already have a good breeze here this morning in the valley and prediction is for a breezy Friday and some on and off showers over the weekend.
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member