WTG! Congrats.
Hypersoniq is offline Find More Posts by Hypersoniq
Old Jun 20, 2005, 10:40 PM
clumsy thumbs
Lincoln, NE
Joined Dec 2003
1,015 Posts

WOW!!!

Just logged in tonight and found out I won!!! I know this is a cliche, but I never win anything!

I was so excited that I ran frantically up the stairs and scared the dickens out of my wife. I think she thought I was horribly injured or something. Next thing I did was PM Scott my address.

The funny thing is my wife bought me an Eflite Mini Funtana for Father's Day, and I just got it put together tonight and took it for a test taxi. When I told her I won a new plane she said "does that mean we can take your father's day gift back?"

I guess the Funtana is going to take a back seat for a little while because I am certainly going to do a build thread and review, with lots of pics and video. I am really pumped to get started on this. I've seen lots of good things about Littlescreamers but I haven't tried one yet, so I'm really excited. I just found out about Dynamo Electrics yesterday, and after seeing their site I was very tempted to buy one of their little Keith Rider racers. From what I've read on some other posts it looks like this is a sweet little bipe. Thanks to Scott and Randy for sponsoring this, and I will get a thread done ASAP (contingent on our nasty Nebraska winds)
shakysticks is offline Find More Posts by shakysticks
Last edited by shakysticks; Jun 20, 2005 at 11:02 PM.
Old Aug 04, 2005, 09:48 PM
clumsy thumbs
Lincoln, NE
Joined Dec 2003
1,015 Posts
Ok everyone, I just posted my review here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...16#post4121383
shakysticks is offline Find More Posts by shakysticks