HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 15, 2005, 12:10 PM
United Kingdom, Scotland, Fife
Joined May 1999
2,849 Posts
Looking fo Keil Kraft plans

I'm looking for a set of plans for the Keil Kraft Invader (40") glider and also the KK pixie (24" ? rubber model). Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to share or part with?

Ian
Ian Easton is offline Find More Posts by Ian Easton
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 15, 2005, 01:55 PM
Ajax, Ontario, Canada
Joined Oct 2004
2,609 Posts
I have an old Pixie kit somewhere up on the shelf, from which I can copy the plan - printwood, too, if required. Email or PM me with your address.

I'll put a note on the KK/Veron Yahoo site to see if an Invader might come to light from there, otherwise go further afield.

Pixie is a pretty little airplane. 50-off years ago a friend built one, put skis on it and we used to fly it off the snowpacked street. ROG, one gentle full circle and slide to a landing ... and repeat ....
Applehoney is offline Find More Posts by Applehoney
Old Jun 15, 2005, 11:12 PM
Joined May 2005
25 Posts
Jim, I havn't seen a picture of the pixie but I like looking at old plans check your PM's for my e-mail.
QZgreenbean is offline Find More Posts by QZgreenbean
Old Jun 15, 2005, 11:16 PM
Joined May 2005
25 Posts
Sorry, jim I thought you could e-mail the plans.
Old Jun 16, 2005, 12:20 AM
Gold Coast Australia.
Joined Jan 2005
2,536 Posts
You can email plans----but you have to fold them to get them in the scanner in sections----have sent a few that way.
gossie is offline Find More Posts by gossie
Old Jun 17, 2005, 03:28 PM
Ajax, Ontario, Canada
Joined Oct 2004
2,609 Posts
OK, all taken care of; 'Pixie' is to hand, 'Invader' should be on loan in just over a week .. and if that falls through I have an idea of where to get a copy in the UK.
Old Jun 17, 2005, 04:50 PM
United Kingdom, Scotland, Fife
Joined May 1999
2,849 Posts
That's excellent!

Thanks Jim!
Ian Easton is offline Find More Posts by Ian Easton
Old Jun 21, 2005, 08:06 PM
Joined Nov 2004
7 Posts
Some guy on *bay is auctionning replica kits from models previously kitted by keil kraft, but not the ones you ask for. Try a search with the words : replikit "keil kraft"
It seems he may extend range in the future, if the demand is there
Godd luck.
phil_free_cab is offline Find More Posts by phil_free_cab
Old Jun 21, 2005, 08:52 PM
Joined May 2005
25 Posts
Thanks for that Phill! I've had my eyes on the senator for a while but I would like to start out with a one piece plan and now the printwood is a plus!
Old Jun 21, 2005, 11:54 PM
Ajax, Ontario, Canada
Joined Oct 2004
2,609 Posts
QZ .. if you want a plan .. say so! As for printwood, you don't need it, everything is on the plan and there's not that much to do anyway. You get to choose your own wood, too .. and it's cheaper... what more d'ya want?
Old Dec 30, 2009, 12:33 PM
Joined Dec 2009
1 Posts
hello
tony wright is offline Find More Posts by tony wright
Old Dec 30, 2009, 02:05 PM
East Anglia, UK
Joined Sep 2002
29,705 Posts
world?
vintage1 is offline Find More Posts by vintage1
Old Dec 30, 2009, 02:57 PM
carbondale il
Joined Jan 2007
2,613 Posts
Hello tony wright. Welcome to the Free Flight Forum. If you have any questions just ask. Post anything you want about yourself and free flight airplanes! You will eventually get to know the regulars who help out. At your private site you can blog about yourself and your experiences in free flight too. I think all of us here are crazy about model airplanes and Applehoney has sixty years of experience. Have a happy new year!

Kev
kevin matthews is online now Find More Posts by kevin matthews