SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 13, 2005, 05:17 PM
USA, VA, Radford
Joined Mar 2002
183 Posts
Rave
Castle Creations - World Class Customer Service

You want to hear about world class customer service? Listen to this.

Back in March I bought the CC PHX-Link to program my two Phoenix 25's. I had trouble and was told to send them in for update. After a couple of emails, today I get a message from Patrick del Castillo indicating they have no record of receiving my esc's. Well he is sending me two replacements AT NO CHARGE. It is not his fault I did not send the package insured with return receipt required. It was my bad. He has gone the extra mile to keep a customer happy. I work in the customer service industry (health insurance). Providing world class service is our goal. I can tell you from being on the recieving end, castle creations is providing just such service.

We are always "Johnny on the spot" to grip and complain when things donít go our way. Well I just wanted to add to the record when something DOES go the customerís way.

Way to go Castle Creations. You have one VERY happy customer.

george l
george l is offline Find More Posts by george l
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2005, 09:31 PM
Canada
Joined Nov 2000
7,073 Posts
He has done this Before :-) Well worth patronising.
Bare is offline Find More Posts by Bare