HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 27, 2010, 05:39 PM
I want to fly everything!
Hillsboro, OR, USA
Joined Mar 2004
948 Posts
Thanks for the info Arthur,

If the jet you saw was an F-20 and it only rolled about 80 feet before the gear collapsed, that was mine. I have that problem worked out now. But no way can it be landed on a 200 foot runway. Dang.
Lance Nordby is online now Find More Posts by Lance Nordby
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 17, 2011, 11:20 PM
Slope Sauce
White Salmon WA
Joined Oct 2009
770 Posts
I came back to find the info on the strip and realized there was content directed at me I never responded to. In response to the Gentle Lady on the OR coast...that was so long ago I can't really remember what the model looked like. I do remember it was fairly large so it could have been a Gentle Lady. I know it was more like a thermal plane that a sleek high wind slope soarer. I don't really remember the color but I think it may have been white or predominately white. That would be quite the coincidence though.

Did your work bring you to the gorge? If so we should hit the slope sometime.
trees is offline Find More Posts by trees
Old Apr 02, 2014, 12:47 PM
The Boog
United States, WA, Goldendale
Joined Apr 2014
3 Posts
TREX For trade

I am new here to the Gorge. Living in Goldendale. Have been down to the airport a few times where there are more rc's than there are full sized aircraft.
I have a trex 450 xl that has been modified,carbon fiber chassis and boom lots of x-copter parts. Model is trimmed and flying. Would love to trade this model for an airplane. Just tired of heli's and want to get back into the hobby. I cannot afford to purchase a new kit as health and unemployment is preventing this. I am interested in anything,electric preferred, a kit would be super cool as I love to build. Call me and let me know.509-773-5720
soboog is offline Find More Posts by soboog