SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bkahuna, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 09, 2005, 02:24 PM
The Big Kahuna of Foam.
Columbus, OH
Joined Mar 2005
1,170 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
Sold
FS: More Aiptek 1.3 digital aerial cameras with R/C shutter - NEW!

FS: Aiptek 1.3 megapixel digital cameras with R/C shutter switch.

These cameras are brand new. They have never been used.
They come with all original accessories (batteries, USB cable, Software, original box, documentation etc...)

They have been professionally modified with and fully tested to operate directly off a spare receiver channel or using a Y-cable on the throttle. (A small microcontroller has been added inside the cameras).

R/C operation: The throttle Y-cable method - First arm it by moving the throttle stick full up and full down. Once armed the camera will take a picture every time you go first go above 3/4 throttle and then reduce throttle below 1/4. Spare channel method - The way a lot of people including myself prefer is to put it on an unused channel like gear or flaps. Then every time you flip the switch it takes a picture.

These cameras are very light and small. Camera Dimensions are 1.3" x 1.22" x 3.54" and camera weight is only 51 grams. They are ideal for aerial photography in electric planes because of there size and weight. I have also seen them used on Nitro planes and helicopters as well (of course you will want to mount the camera away from the exhaust, in order to keep the glow fuel spray away from the camera).

These cameras can capture video and can be used as a normal digital camera as well.

These are not the SD model. However, they are 5 grams lighter, and noticeably smaller than the SD model. Not mention, saving the added weight and expense of the SD memory card. They also come with more software than the SD model. As well I can offer them at a lower price. For a minimal investment, they are a great camera. I personally prefer this camera over the SD model.

Also: I only have blue one. The rest are black. So the first person who request the blue one, gets it.

Note: I only have a few cameras avaliable at this price. At this price I'm sure they'll go fast. (I sold out of the SD models very quickly)

Price $57 plus $6 shipping (Continental US only). Money Orders or PayPal accepted. (PayPal please add 3%).
bkahuna is offline Find More Posts by bkahuna
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 09, 2005, 02:27 PM
Bellevue, WA
Joined Feb 2005
959 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
how much memory do they have? So I take it the memory is not expandable? if not, how many pictures can be taken using the internal memory?
Travy is offline Find More Posts by Travy
Old Jun 09, 2005, 02:39 PM
The Big Kahuna of Foam.
Columbus, OH
Joined Mar 2005
1,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travy
how much memory do they have? So I take it the memory is not expandable? if not, how many pictures can be taken using the internal memory?

According to the manual (page 28)...

Internal Memory:
128 Mbits Flash Memory
128 Mbits SDRAM

Max pictures:
High Res - 1248x960: Approx. 50 pictures.
Low Res - 640x480: Approx. 160 pictures

AVI video:
High Res - 624x480 - Approx 30 sec.
Low Res - 302x240 - Aprox 120 sec.

Personally, I have found the internal memory to be more than sufficient.
Old Jun 09, 2005, 02:41 PM
Bellevue, WA
Joined Feb 2005
959 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
PM incoming
Travy is offline Find More Posts by Travy
Old Jun 09, 2005, 03:39 PM
The Big Kahuna of Foam.
Columbus, OH
Joined Mar 2005
1,170 Posts
PM replied.
Old Jun 09, 2005, 05:12 PM
Joined Mar 2005
50 Posts
Trader Rating: -2
I'll take one. PM me an address so that I can send a M.O.
P-I-L-O-T is offline Find More Posts by P-I-L-O-T
Old Jun 09, 2005, 05:12 PM
Joined Mar 2005
50 Posts
Trader Rating: -2
Oh yeah, I want the blue one.
P-I-L-O-T is offline Find More Posts by P-I-L-O-T
Old Jun 09, 2005, 05:26 PM
Oklahoma City
Joined May 2004
1,682 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
You can get the specs from the Aiptek web site.
http://www.aiptek.com
I really wanted the SD model. But this seems like a good deal too.

Morris
MorrisM is offline Find More Posts by MorrisM
Old Jun 09, 2005, 06:18 PM
The Big Kahuna of Foam.
Columbus, OH
Joined Mar 2005
1,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-I-L-O-T
Oh yeah, I want the blue one.
Blue one sold to P-I-L-O-T
Old Jun 09, 2005, 06:53 PM
The Big Kahuna of Foam.
Columbus, OH
Joined Mar 2005
1,170 Posts
Pilot - check your PM.
Old Jun 09, 2005, 06:54 PM
The Big Kahuna of Foam.
Columbus, OH
Joined Mar 2005
1,170 Posts
Morris - If you want one here is my paypal address...

leedya@xenos.org
Old Jun 09, 2005, 07:20 PM
Joined May 2005
113 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
wow, i bought a blip camera. basicly smae thing but 2x more expernsive, DEFINATYLY A GREAT DEAL. Captures great video for the money, no more retarded wireless mini cams that cant get a clear pic. GREAT PRICE!!!!!!
hamcigar is offline Find More Posts by hamcigar
Old Jun 09, 2005, 08:42 PM
The Big Kahuna of Foam.
Columbus, OH
Joined Mar 2005
1,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamcigar
wow, i bought a blip camera. basicly smae thing but 2x more expernsive, DEFINATYLY A GREAT DEAL. Captures great video for the money, no more retarded wireless mini cams that cant get a clear pic. GREAT PRICE!!!!!!

Yes, I got them at great price, so I'm able to offer them at a very low price. I still have a few left.

After these are gone, it will probably be a while before I can get any more, and the price will probably be higher.
Old Jun 09, 2005, 11:39 PM
Sweet Home, OR
Joined Jul 2003
61 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I'll take one. Please PM with your paypal address and I'll wire the funds (plus the 3%)

Thanks,

Dodge
dodgeramm is offline Find More Posts by dodgeramm
Old Jun 10, 2005, 12:46 AM
Shelton Wa. USA
Joined Feb 2000
203 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
I will take one good deal seabee send address I'll send money order Friday let me know cbearden@sheltonwa.net
seabee is offline Find More Posts by seabee
Closed Thread