HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 08, 2005, 06:45 PM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2005
583 Posts
A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum

Hi Gang,

I was told that these suspensions were to last a week or so. That was a long, long time ago. So, I decided to just start again.

I want to thank all my friends who showed such support after I got the boot. I am sure you remember who you are so I won't mention each one.

In the meantime, I have been very busy as you will see if you visit my Webpage. One of the videos that I am particularly proud of is at:

http://www.zaneraviation.com/swvideos.htm

It is the Slowstick towing the flag and is 14.7mb. I also conducted three days of AP Educational Forums and was their featured speaker on Saturday evening.

I went on up North and got some other things done that I will be discussing in the next month or so.

Enjoy, John Zaner
Zaviation is offline Find More Posts by Zaviation
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 09, 2005, 02:47 AM
Munich area, Germany
Joined Jan 2000
475 Posts
Better update your links, mate.
Only will get the P-51 flyby (although I have to admit that the sound is perfect, hehe).
jschrader is offline Find More Posts by jschrader
Old Jun 09, 2005, 08:36 AM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2005
583 Posts
Updated Links

You are right. That page got scrambled somehow. Late night work I guess. The links should work now.

John
Old Jun 09, 2005, 07:57 PM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2005
583 Posts
Airshow Lumberton

A couple of still shots with the Slow Stick and Optio 5S