Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 16, 2002, 01:48 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Now this is what i call Customer support

I bought a Mp Jet Gearbox from a online Home bassed buisness.( I found out after) Now when the gearbox got to me the center pion was not correct and was locking everything up. I phoned back to the place where i got it from and he said he would send out a replacement WHICH NEVER CAME. When i first got the gearbox ihad put the center pinion in upside down (Unbeknownst to me) and it would dpin because it was not fitting right. Anyways I phoned Hobby-lobby and talked to L.A. Johnston about it and he told me what was wrong. Which was the center pion was not at the right tolerances. A month after waiting for this pinion to come and never getting here i emailed L.A. and he rememberd who i was I asked him if i could buy a pinion or the 4 pinion set from him and his reply was.

"They are already in the Mail" Now i did NOT BUY this gearbox from Hobby-lobby! I have bought things from there in the past but not this particular time. All i can say is they now have a faithfull customer THANK YOU HOBBY-LOBBY and Mr. Johnston!

Malcom Garby
kushal_22 is offline Find More Posts by kushal_22
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 16, 2002, 03:25 PM
Houston
Joined May 2001
797 Posts
I had a problem with some fermions, and L.A. helped me out, too!
lymon is online now Find More Posts by lymon
Last edited by lymon; Apr 16, 2002 at 03:57 PM.
Old Apr 16, 2002, 07:18 PM
oakdale, ny, usa
Joined Aug 2000
3,985 Posts
I have also dealt with him. He is AWESOME.
poobs is offline Find More Posts by poobs
Old Apr 16, 2002, 10:20 PM
Everyday normal guy.
Sunnyvale, CA
Joined Feb 2002
346 Posts
L.A. is a great guy! He helped me out recently with an issue I had with my "Eric" HLG.

Hobby Lobby Rocks!

Don
Don Cohn is offline Find More Posts by Don Cohn
Old Apr 20, 2002, 02:04 PM
Houston
Joined May 2001
797 Posts
Would somebody please laugh at my joke?
lymon is online now Find More Posts by lymon
Old Apr 21, 2002, 02:16 PM
I am M I G H T Y !
Ipswich, England