HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 17, 2010, 08:41 AM
replacement guy
Barrie
Joined Jan 2007
28 Posts
I just finished mine, most of the way, my problem is the nacelle covers dont come down to meet the wings due to the servo arms being in place. I dont see any other way of placing them. The servo arm retainer clip comes in contact with the servo rod tube, so I am at full extent of forward travel, so to get full motion on the throttle arm, the servo pulls back into the nacelle cover.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe
jbettinelli is offline Find More Posts by jbettinelli
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 17, 2010, 08:44 AM
Arc, spark and smoke...
upstate NY; Lake George region
Joined Mar 2006
615 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbettinelli View Post
I just finished mine, most of the way, my problem is the nacelle covers dont come down to meet the wings due to the servo arms being in place. I dont see any other way of placing them. The servo arm retainer clip comes in contact with the servo rod tube, so I am at full extent of forward travel, so to get full motion on the throttle arm, the servo pulls back into the nacelle cover.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe
If I remember correctly, I used Z bends on the servo end to eliminate the interference with the nacelle covers.

Good flying,
desmobob
desmobob is offline Find More Posts by desmobob