HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 31, 2005, 09:05 PM
newbee
Lincoln Municipal, Nebraska, United States
Joined Oct 2004
17 Posts
Yippee!
My First Rc build Plane

Hello everyone. I am new to the world of Rc anything. I chose to build Water Dogs stc. 1 because it looked like a real plane. 2. because of the excelent build thread that he had done. I want to first thank Water dog for making my first time build a wonderful and happy exsepience. He was always willing to answer and question that I had to ask. And believe me I had many questions and ideas to run by him as I am new to this hobbie. Secondly I would like to thank my friend Robert Mcham for helping me get the great deals that I got. thirdly I would like to thank all of you on Rc Groups for all the valuable information that you put into the forums. and forth and last I want to thank my local Hobby Lobby for makin it all happen and the guys that work and fly there help me visualy under stand how things work.

Well lets get started. I starte this project about the mid to tale end of april. I had no idea od what i needed, untill I ran into wd's stc build. so I printer the build out on paper and ran it to my local Hobby Lobby store . And said I don't know what I am doining I told them i was a newbie to this hobby. So I showed them the materials list and they procedded to get the stuff together for me.. I will take pictures latter tonight and post them so that everyone can see. I will also rint out the motor and prop specs. I still have a little ways to go and will continue to update as I make progress anD have time to finish this project. Happy flying friends. nebraska
Nebraska is offline Find More Posts by Nebraska
to remove ads between posts