SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Kwooda, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 23, 2005, 11:50 PM
Joined May 2005
20 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Two airplanes for sale in San Carlos, CA

I am cleaning out my apartment and need to lighten my load before I move. I have two airplanes to sell - one is a .40-sized low wing aircraft, and the other is a .60-sized high wing trainer. No engines or radio gear - just the airframes. $25 apiece or best offer - but you MUST pick up locally in San Carlos (mid-way between San Jose and San Francisco).

I can't figure out how to include an image here, as it only prompts for text and puts some funky img tags around it. If you want pics, go to my profile and send a private message to me - include your email and I can send the pics. Or, if I figure out how to add images here, I'll update this post.

Update: Here are a couple of links to pictures of the planes:
Plane 1 - .40 size
Plane 2 - .60 size
Kwooda is offline Find More Posts by Kwooda
Last edited by Kwooda; May 23, 2005 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Add links to images
to remove ads between posts
Old May 25, 2005, 04:42 PM
United States, CA, Clovis
Joined Mar 2004
3,328 Posts
Trader Rating: 39
pretty cool.... and a stealy price too. The smaller one is a "Quickie500"... very fast planes... and the bigger one looks to be a "Fledgling" by SterlingModels. Oldie but goodie. If I'm in bay area anytime soon... I might look you up and take one off of your hands... other then that.. you should have no prob getting your price.. definately worth it I think.
DGrant is online now Find More Posts by DGrant
Closed Thread