SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 23, 2005, 01:23 AM
United States, CA, Anaheim
Joined Oct 2004
31 Posts
Park Zone P-51 Mustang short review

I just purchased the new P-51 Mustang by Park Zone at the RCX Expo in Anaheim, Ca. As soon I got home, I charged the batteries and built the airplane in about ten minutes. The only thing that took long was charging the batteries, that took about forty minutes. I took the airplane over to the local high school field for the first flight. The wind was blowing about 10 mph. I hand launched the airplane and it took off fast, hand no problem climbing up at full power. I was able to do turns with no problems. This is one airplane that can fly, but I would no recommend for it to first time begginers or very people with liitle experience flying r/c.
frankaarthur is offline Find More Posts by frankaarthur
to remove ads between posts