SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 21, 2005, 04:43 PM
Mt. Pleasant, PA, USA
Joined Mar 2005
281 Posts
Fun day of flying!

this morning was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky, and no wind! i met up with a fellow rcgrouper, brian2kgt, for the first time. he brought his raptor 50 and i brought my corona. this was the first time i have ever seen a gas heli fly in person! i was shocked to see the size of his heli, it was so impressive to watch fly. he flew his best flight ever with loops, rolls, some inverted hovering, and fast forward flight!

i flew my best ever with some nose-in and some banked turns with a little bit of forward flight! i tried to video brian flying but i soon realized how incredibly hard it was to follow a heli. i did take a picture tho!

i just want to share this with you because it was a blast and i am thankful that i have someone in the area that flies helis as well!

Happy Flying!
Chris
slat26 is offline Find More Posts by slat26
to remove ads between posts
Old May 21, 2005, 04:55 PM
Joined Dec 2003
129 Posts
Yeah, it was a great time. Perfect weather too.

Not only did we both have our best flights but we also both took em home in one piece!

I got a busy week coming up but we definitely have to get together again soon.
brian2kgt is offline Find More Posts by brian2kgt
Old May 21, 2005, 06:07 PM
A man with too many toys
United States
Joined Feb 2001
17,630 Posts
I just got back from a perfect day of flying my two electric Raptors (a 30 and a 50). You really have to fly a Raptor to appreciate how easy it is to do basic aerobatics and 3D. Nothing flies like a Raptor

RC
RC Man is online now Find More Posts by RC Man