HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Herb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 19, 2005, 11:41 PM
Lithium Member
Irvine, Calif USA
Joined Feb 1999
12,015 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
OS .15 CV-DF + Kyosho fan NIB for sale

Brand new OS 15 CV-DF engine + Kyosho fan with pull-start, tuned pipe, fuel tank and all mounting hardware (for engine) for sale, never used nor assembled. Perfect condition.

Original packaging, includes ALL parts & screws etc for ICDF setup, including original OS manual for engine.

Complete set as included in original Kyosho F-86 kit, mine will be converted to electric EDF setup (using a different fan),

http://www.kyosho.co.jp/web/products...f_sabre-e.html

http://www.modelairplanenews.com/ma/reviews/F86.asp

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXZT28&P=7

Asking price: $150 complete set + shipment. Payment by Money Order or postal check.

Herb is offline Find More Posts by Herb
Last edited by Herb; May 22, 2005 at 01:15 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 20, 2005, 09:32 PM
Joined Mar 2005
2 Posts
Dear Sir,

Could you please check for me ..How much will it cost to send these items with Insurence postage to the address listed below..

17, Jln 38A/38A,
Tmn Sri Bintang.
Kepong.
52100 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia.

Thank you,

Kent.
kentmm_99 is offline Find More Posts by kentmm_99
Old May 21, 2005, 01:40 PM
Lithium Member
Irvine, Calif USA
Joined Feb 1999
12,015 Posts
All of the above items weigh 21 oz including packaging and original box.

US PS Air Mail Parcel shipment to Malaysia using US Postal Service is $16 (4-10 days they say), while US PS Global Express mail is $24 (3-5 days):

http://ircalc.usps.gov/
Old May 22, 2005, 12:56 AM
Joined Mar 2005
2 Posts
OS .15 CV-DF + Kyosho fan

So about the payment..how should I make? Your detail i should need for Money order.. like your address....I think I should need the Extra Services and the $24 EMS from the USPS.. The Insurence and something like Register Mail service.. for more safety. Right? Please check and let me know..then I'll get this ready..

Is that $150 is the best that you can give? He!!!! He!! Is the Hobby shop that you get this sell only the Fan unit w/o engine? Since my friend might need 1 also... Or is your hobby shop have web site? So that I can buy something else to send with this... but got to be small ..

Thank you, I'm longing for your reply..

Kent.
Old May 22, 2005, 01:15 PM
Lithium Member
Irvine, Calif USA
Joined Feb 1999
12,015 Posts
I got the F-86 as a complete set, I have not seen another one lately. Since I am converting it to electric, I don't need the OS IC DF fan unit (which does look very nice btw).

I will ship it to you any way you like, you will pay the extra cost: $150 + shipment. You will find all info on shipment etc on the US PS page I posted above. Ok I need you e-mail, please post it here. Thanks hwh
Old May 22, 2005, 02:04 PM
Joined Mar 2005
2 Posts
BTW which motor you use for your elec. setting? I have AXI too.. for my elec plane and Batteries I have Kokam and Eteck.. Since I don't really have Elec flying friends..nobody can help me on the setting. So ... IC still better for me. Are you interested on the AXI? I still have 2 NIB..

Thank you,

Kent
Last edited by kentmm_99; May 22, 2005 at 02:28 PM.
Old Jul 09, 2005, 09:47 AM
Joined Dec 2004
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb
I got the F-86 as a complete set, I have not seen another one lately. Since I am converting it to electric, I don't need the OS IC DF fan unit (which does look very nice btw).

I will ship it to you any way you like, you will pay the extra cost: $150 + shipment. You will find all info on shipment etc on the US PS page I posted above. Ok I need you e-mail, please post it here. Thanks hwh
Could you please share your experience of coverting F86 to electric? Since i also have one, but i'd like to covert it to electric. what kind of motor and fan you use for it and what power pack you use?
Thanks
Jeffrey
jeffrey0916 is offline Find More Posts by jeffrey0916
Old Jul 09, 2005, 01:25 PM
AMA 506547
United States, CA, North Highlands
Joined Sep 2004
7,018 Posts
Trader Rating: 1015
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentmm_99
BTW which motor you use for your elec. setting? I have AXI too.. for my elec plane and Batteries I have Kokam and Eteck.. Since I don't really have Elec flying friends..nobody can help me on the setting. So ... IC still better for me. Are you interested on the AXI? I still have 2 NIB..

Thank you,

Kent
What Axi's ya got??
punkindrublik is online now Find More Posts by punkindrublik
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My new baby...
Closed Thread