HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 09, 2005, 11:07 PM
Joined Feb 2005
29 Posts
gws dragonfly for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello i bought a dragonfly and everything i neaded to fly it. i flew it a few times had my fun with it but learned that helicopters are not for me. i had a reciever failure on it and it sent it out of controll everything is fine accept it neads about $25 in it to get it back to new order i do not have the money for this right now for any helicopeter stuffr becuase me being 16 and only working a few days i a week i dont want to fix it becuase i will probably break it again. dont get me wrong this chopper flies nice.all you nead to fly is tx rx and a batt

i want to trade this heli for a electric plane of some sort or i would really like to see it go for $90-100 since i know it is worth over that. i will even include a flash four radio, only problem with the radio is that for some reason it doesnt have elevator trim for some reason but if you are good with electronics it can be fixed also i will send a 7-cell 1900mah battery not for the chopper but for any plane you might have for free and what ever other goodies i can fit in the box. if you are interested let me know and i will try and post a picture of the heli-zack
3Dkid is offline Find More Posts by 3Dkid
to remove ads between posts
Old May 09, 2005, 11:16 PM
Re-Kitting Expert :o
Bullhead City, Arizona
Joined Jan 2005
1,673 Posts
I might be interrested Zach...
GorillaBob is offline Find More Posts by GorillaBob